Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North-Eastern Kentucky East/West All-Star Game

Featured Replies

Does anyone have any information on this years North-Eastern Kentucky East/West All-Star Game?

 

Date, location, time, roster?

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that it will be played at Raceland this year. I think it is usually in May.

  • Author
I heard that it will be played at Raceland this year. I think it is usually in May.

 

You are correct Greybeard, I just found out today that the North-Eastern Kentucky Senior Bowl will be at Raceland on Saturday June the 7th.

 

The roster has not been set as of yet.

Well, I had part of it right anyway. I'll mark my calendar and plan to attend - it's always a fun game. :thumb:

  • Author

Has anyone heard anything about a roster?

Who will be the QB for the east team? Im thinking Jones from Russell is the only senior QB from the east. I just figured he would play primarily on the defensive side of the ball.

I am playing in the Senior Bowl and I will be playing on the West team along with Montgomery Co. , West Carter, Bath Co. Rowan Co., Mason Co., Lewis Co. and some others.

  • Author
I am playing in the Senior Bowl and I will be playing on the West team along with Montgomery Co. , West Carter, Bath Co. Rowan Co., Mason Co., Lewis Co. and some others.

Congratulations Marine, do you have a roster for the other players from the west?

I know from Montgomery county Zack Stroub is playing. Also Big Joe Stanfield will be playing if this game doesn't interfear with the state east/west game. I would think that Kaleb Curtis will also be suiting up.

Sorry Ram, I do not have a roster on who all is playing for the west team, but I probably will after the first practice June 2nd.

Hey gang;

 

I believe the kids have unto next friday the 14th to turn in their "intention" letters, so rosters won't be set until then.

 

But since, I have a "little" insight, I can tell you that 5 players from Russell received invitations. We'll just have to wait and see which ones turn in their "intention" letters before we pencil them in on the roster.

 

The 5 were in alphabetic order

 

Greg Bender

Johnathan Cornwell

Adam Foster

Tobey Hicks

Tyler Jones

Jones from Russell didnt receive an invite?

Jones from Russell didnt receive an invite?

 

Check my email again RamCat. Tyler is listed.

Congratulations Marine, do you have a roster for the other players from the west?

 

Yea I know Clay Adkins and Matt Frisby from Morgan County will be playing also but that is all I know about so far, I should be finding out some time soon.

My fault, Russelldad. I must have accidently overlooked his name. Thanks for the info.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.