Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Jackson to Ballard ????

Featured Replies

Good luck Coach J. Hope you feel more at home now your one of the good guys.

I just met him at a FCA event and I was impressed. Good Luck to him.

I had the opportunity to work with Coach Jackson for 7 years as an assistant at Oldham County High School. I certainly believe that my ability to become a head coach at the age of 26 is in part due to my time coaching with Mike. I certainly appreciate all that Mike has done for me as a colleague and a friend. He will do everything in his power to be successful at Ballard and will push himself as hard as he possibly can to get the job done.

 

Matt Brown

Head Football Coach

Atherton High School

Coach Jackson must have had quite an interview as he beat out a local applicant...what's up at Crimson Land...Coach Nichols not satisfied...or does he just want out of a very tough district to what he thinks is an easier one? I hope this is not a violation but while applying for another job may be "secretive", the interview is surely not.

Coach Jackson must have had quite an interview as he beat out a local applicant...what's up at Crimson Land...Coach Nichols not satisfied...or does he just want out of a very tough district to what he thinks is an easier one? I hope this is not a violation but while applying for another job may be "secretive", the interview is surely not.

 

What??????????Why???????????? Class act!!:confused:

Coach Jackson must have had quite an interview as he beat out a local applicant...what's up at Crimson Land...Coach Nichols not satisfied...or does he just want out of a very tough district to what he thinks is an easier one? I hope this is not a violation but while applying for another job may be "secretive", the interview is surely not.

 

 

Sounds like somebody here has ALL the details!!! I guess the we don't worry about having facts anymore before posting barbs that cause rumors to start.

Where and when did it start being "illegal" to "explore" your options in a career that pays little and demands so much? Even IF some of these coaches "talked" to administration about openings, where in the world (other than Kentucky High School football) would it be soooo terrible. It is a shame that IF this were a "secretive" interview(?) then who would be so unprofessional as to breach the confidentiality?

I did not say it was secretive...although that may have been implied as to which I apologize...nothing wrong with exploring options...it's the administrators who place restraints on coaches concerning job security (of which there is none) that a coach exploring other opportunities has the need of being secret...other coaches in this County have been replaced for doing just that.

Sounds like somebody here has ALL the details!!! I guess the we don't worry about having facts anymore before posting barbs that cause rumors to start.

Where and when did it start being "illegal" to "explore" your options in a career that pays little and demands so much? Even IF some of these coaches "talked" to administration about openings, where in the world (other than Kentucky High School football) would it be soooo terrible. It is a shame that IF this were a "secretive" interview(?) then who would be so unprofessional as to breach the confidentiality?

 

Bull...I am not just throwing barbs to start rumors...Coach N. did in fact apply and interview for the job...and I am actually in agreement with you...there was another interviewee as well, however, I didn't know that name which is why I didn't mention it.

Bull...I am not just throwing barbs to start rumors...Coach N. did in fact apply and interview for the job...and I am actually in agreement with you...there was another interviewee as well, however, I didn't know that name which is why I didn't mention it.

 

That is what I am saying, he DID NOT apply. He may have talked to the Principal and/or the AD. No application or 'OFFICIAL' interview. That is fact!

Coach Jackson must have had quite an interview as he beat out a local applicant...what's up at Crimson Land...Coach Nichols not satisfied...or does he just want out of a very tough district to what he thinks is an easier one? I hope this is not a violation but while applying for another job may be "secretive", the interview is surely not.

 

That was what YOU posted by the way!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.