Thoughts on Mock Drafts - '08

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ That's not at all from what I have been told from the "horses" mouth so to speak. Again, I would love to see Brian go #1, if not, I don't really care. I have watched countless hours of football, and know that Matt doesn't bring nearly what Brian brings to the table. That said, if Brian does drop, he'll go to Minnesota....that's awesome, IMO. Also, if you could, go back and see where Mel thought Jay Cutler would get drafted at THIS time after his last season :sssh:

On January 17, 2006; Mel Kiper had Cutler going number 9 to the Detroit Lions. I would post the link, but it is an ESPN Insider article. :sssh:

I always thought Brohm would perform better in the NFL than Woodson. I think Woodson or Brohm will go to the Raven's and Bears. That's if Woodson picks up his play this weekend, and go's into the combine in Feburary strong.

Actually, if my memeory serves me correctly, Cutler was always on Kiper's Big Board. Guys come from out of nowhere, but not QBs.

I'll be honest, I like Brohm. I think he may end up being a better pro than Ryan. I have watched a ton of film as well from QBs over the last few years and I think Brohm is a good QB. To say Brian Brohm is head and shoulders better than Ryan is a drastic over-statement. He is not; regardless of our opinions on the subject. The pro scouts say differently; it is that simple. That is my point. You can not find a reputable mock draft that would say anything else and the combine may not change that.

So, as I said before, we'll see! :thumb:

I firmly believe that Brian's combine will FLOOR people. Cutler skyrockted at the combine.

I firmly believe that Brian's combine will FLOOR people. Cutler skyrockted at the combine.

On January 17, 2006; Mel Kiper had Cutler going number 9 to the Detroit Lions. I would post the link, but it is an ESPN Insider article.

Cutler was on the radar, which has nothing to do with Brohm's stock, but whatever.

From everything I've seen the most impressive player at the senior bowl was Ellis... I've heard that he won't get by the Bengals if he gets that far... It has me wondering how big the gap is between Dorsey and Ellis...

Mike Mayock from the NFL network has Ellis ahead of Dorsey, and he claims to watch a lot of tape!