Hot / Not Hot?

Hot -I'd have to say Paris. They started the season 0-4 and after a nice showing in their own Christmas tourney, they have turned their season around and are 7-6 heading into the class A this week and are the heavy favorite to win the 10th.

Not- Sorry Bracken County fans, you may talk a good game but you have yet to show you can knock off a top quality opponent. Make it to the finals of the all A and upset Paris or Broassart then I'll consider you a contender in the 10th.

Hot - Walton Verona. They started slow, and just weren't playing together as a team. Got beat badly, when they went down to their Christmas Tourney, and it seemed like every was lost. Now, Walton has turned around and was won their last 5 in a row. They are playing great ball right before their "All A" tourney. Now, they seem to be the heavy favorite to win the 8th!

Mason County girls have had three straight quality wins - on the road against Ashland, home against Clark County and in Louisville against Sacred Heart.

PS - I didn't know if this thread was meant only for schools participating in the All-A or not.

Hot - Walton Verona. They started slow, and just weren't playing together as a team. Got beat badly, when they went down to their Christmas Tourney, and it seemed like every was lost. Now, Walton has turned around and was won their last 5 in a row. They are playing great ball right before their "All A" tourney. Now, they seem to be the heavy favorite to win the 8th!

They were favored at the beginning of the year, according to the Touchstone website. I do think they look good. though

HOT... Highlands Lady Bluebirds...Key wins recently over Boone and Conner...an exciting game in overtime with Notre Dame.....Great group of girls to watch... Good luck the rest of your season. Not Hot....Dixie....struggling!!!! and not looking forward to playing these HOT Lady Bluebirds again!!!:lol:

Hot: Simon Kenton and Trimble Co. seem to be building some positive momentum in the 8th region. SK has done well on the road, and Trimble has gathered themselves with wins in the "A" classic.

I agree both are hot. Good for Trimble in the all A, unfortunately they have a strong district and would have to beat Oldham and South Oldham to make it to the regional. However after watching the all A you never know.!

Sk is playing great now and beating Anderson on the road really shows how strong they are. It is an exciting year in the 8th.