Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona @ Carroll Co. predictions

Featured Replies

Carroll has been getting better and better with each game. Should be a good match up... I have to go with the Panthers in this one, especially on their home court...:ylsuper:

Carroll by 7.

Have to with the Panthers in this one by 4!

They have been playing tough here lately.

If Carroll Co. can continue the team work and play hard -- Carroll Co. by 6.

If Walton plays like they did against SK, I think they will win. I'll take that chance and go with Walton by 8.

This game could really go either way and IMO, the determining factor is which Walton-Verona team will show up. Is it the team that showed up against Simon Kenton and South Laurel, or is the team that had some less than inspiring efforts earlier this season, at home? It seems as though Walton-Verona plays much better on the road so with that being said, I'll take WV by 6.

Carroll Co. 65-58.

Should be close one. Carroll tough at home and realizing that they can win. Carroll by 2

Good luck to both teams. A good test for the All "A" next week.

I will take WV by 8.

Walton is an up and down team. We all know that. I think Walton will win though, no matter what team shows up for Walton. If they don't hit their shots from the outside, I think they will start attacking the basket and getting easy shots. Carroll has been playing some great basketball lately, but I gotta go with my Bearcats by 12. Get ready for that "All A."

Of course I am going with the Panthers.. if they play as a team as they have the last 2 games and run their offense they have a great chance to beat WV.

 

I have not seen WV play and I know they are tough, but Panthers have the talent to win especially at home.

 

Good Luck and to both teams have a safe game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.