Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

To All My Fellow UK Fans Regarding Tubby

Featured Replies

I'm not so sure that he's not still around ;)

 

Do you know farmhands?

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you know farmhands?

 

I think we all know farmhands very well right now :sssh: :fire:

I think we all know farmhands very well right now :sssh: :fire:

 

OK I am Just messin with you I don't even know we are talking about :devil::jump:

^ I don't either, but apparantley if Jay Leno ever does leave the Tonight Show, we've found the perfect replacement.

^ I don't either, but apparantley if Jay Leno ever does leave the Tonight Show, we've found the perfect replacement.

 

I know farmhands. No seriously, I really know him.

 

And he's not dead...he faked his own death because he couldn't handle the stardom. He lives about 4 miles from my house...I see him at least once a week, sometimes more. :dancingpa

I know farmhands. No seriously, I really know him.

 

And he's not dead...he faked his own death because he couldn't handle the stardom. He lives about 4 miles from my house...I see him at least once a week, sometimes more. :dancingpa

 

He sounds like a real dream boat. If I were a girl I sure would like to be his boyfriend. I guess he must be livin the quiet life now.

He sounds like a real dream boat. If I were a girl I sure would like to be his boyfriend. I guess he must be livin the quiet life now.

 

...more like "quite the life" I'd say...:sssh:

:confused:Why? That statement sounded ridiculous:rolleyes:. This is a "College Basketball" froum and I haven't seen anything limiting the teams that someone can post threads on. Should you want to post S.F. scores then by all means have at it :D.

 

This is a COLLEGE BASKETBALL message board, not a Kentucky ONLY message board. Talk any basketball you want. I agree though, the Tubby debate is OLD!!!!!!!

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

 

I agree with the bold. This doesn't say Kentucky Basketball, it says " College Basketball " :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.