Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview Job

Featured Replies

I'm no expert on Nathan's background other than I know he was a 4 year starting lineman at Marshall University (when they were still good) who would probably be playing on Sundays right now had a nagging back injury not forced him to give up that dream. He has been an assistant for a few years and my guess is he is at least as qualified, if not more so, to take over as a head coach than many. A lot of young coaches get a chance at a head coaching position with less knowledge and experience than he has as a coach and they have never performed at the level he did at the D1 level. Plus, I am sure he will surround himself with an experienced staff. I see nothing wrong with this choice.

Will McPeek be an interim basis only or considered, after his initial season.

Any word on this coaching job? I know McPeek is the interim haven't heard much out of Westwood?

Coach Cooksey is a great man. He will be well remembered by the Paris staff as a good coach and better person. I speak for the staff by saying that we wish Nathan McPeek the best with the Fairview program. I love being a part of our fine district and believe that McPeek will do a wonderful job making Fairview a competitor. :thumb:

Any word on this coaching job? I know McPeek is the interim haven't heard much out of Westwood?

 

I think you already know who's getting the job. You seem to be a big supporter of the Eagles and Coach McPeek based on your previous posts so surely you've heard something. I don't believe anyone else is in the running and it's a done deal. Heard a few new players have already enrolled since christmas break to play for the Eagles this fall.

I think you already know who's getting the job. You seem to be a big supporter of the Eagles and Coach McPeek based on your previous posts so surely you've heard something. I don't believe anyone else is in the running and it's a done deal. Heard a few new players have already enrolled since christmas break to play for the Eagles this fall.

 

Is there some more home cooking going on here to. Where did the new players come from.:sssh:

Thanks for the input hadn't heard much about it.

Haven't heard about the new players to be honest but if that is the case good for them.

Although a lot of there kids don't live in district. I continue to wish Fairview the best of luck.

Congrats to Nathan McPeek on being named Fairview's new Head Coach. Good luck!

 

*As reported by WSAZ a few days ago. I'm suprised this hasn't been announced here on BGP yet.

How old is Nathan McPeek? What is his coaching background besides Boyd County? What did he coach when he was there? Why would he make a good coach at Fairview?

 

Just wanted to get an idea of who this guy is and what kind of contribution he can make there if he is named head coach.

Gary will help Nate out quite a bit. Nate should do okay. I look to see the fairview program to definitely be a team to be reckoned with for seasons to come.

Congrats to Nathan McPeek on being named Fairview's new Head Coach. Good luck!

 

*As reported by WSAZ a few days ago. I'm suprised this hasn't been announced here on BGP yet.

 

Just like the newspaer in Ashland always late reporting on things like this.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.