Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin Co. Vs Anderson Co. Predictions

Featured Replies

This will be a very tough game for both teams IMO. What do you think?

After seeing both teams, this should be a good game. With Anderson being home, I will say Anderson by 4.

Gallatin Co. proved they are for real last night!

 

GC by 4

Anderson at home and Gallatin coming off a tough game last night I will give the edge to Anderson 62-58.

I agree with spillywilly. I actually think they will get beat by 10+. It is really hard to come back and play any game the day after an emotional game versus a good team, and even harder to turn around and play against te best of the region.

Regardless of what county you are from one has to admire what this program is doing. GC has a great following at home and on the road at all age levels. The program is a great example for all to follow . This is one of the best coached programs around from the varsity level on down. My hat is off to you guys and I would not be a bit surprised to see a victory vs Anderson.

Anderson at home and Gallatin coming off a tough game last night I will give the edge to Anderson 62-58.

 

That's more like it Spilly, couldn't expect you to go with GC 2 in a row.

That's more like it Spilly, couldn't expect you to go with GC 2 in a row.

 

After Gallatin's win vs. SK, the GC boys should be pretty fired up.

I'm goin with GC by 5.

Good luck tonight GC, wish I could be there.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.