Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co/Rice (Manhattan) updates

Featured Replies

They just gave an update on the game. Broadcast should start around 1:20am or so.

 

Those of you that AREN'T night people will be happy to know that Mason County's game tomorrow against Iolani will start at 830pm Maysville time.

 

Iolani lost to this same Rice team last night by 32.

  • Author
Hopefully the Royals can pull out another win in the record book.

 

I'm actually more relaxed tonight than I was last night. Not because I'm confident in them winning, it's because this trip has already been a HUGE success. I'm very confident they can win tomorrow and if they finish this trip 3-1, that would be outstanding.

 

Course if they go 4-0, I won't complain. :lol:

  • Author

Danny just said that Mt Vernon beat Iolani in the earlier game today by 10.

  • Author
Is this game being played at a high school or what?

 

I believe the games are being played at Iolani high school. They said earlier in the week, it was a college length court.

  • Author

Shots just not falling right now for the Royals.

 

15-9 Rice after 1.

17-17 4:52 left in the half.

  • Author

Royals hanging tough again, down just 1 point at the half.

Down 25-24

 

Low scoring event!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.