Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ludlow at Dixie Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Author

I think this will be a pretty good game, with Ludlow leading for most of it. However I believe Dixie will keep it close most of the game...

 

Ludlow 51

Dixie 40

I think this will be a pretty good game, with Ludlow leading for most of it. However I believe Dixie will keep it close most of the game...

 

Ludlow 51

Dixie 40

 

Not a game Ludlow should lose. Should not lose a game before the All-A.

Would the so called experts consider this a quality win if Ludlow beats Dixie on friday? Dixie has won this District for a number of years now and usually are a Top 10 program. Seems as though no one wants to give the Panthers their just due. If they beat a small school everyone says they are supposed to win. If they beat schools that are a bigger or have programs that are consistently in the Top 10 then they happen to beat them in a down year. Ludlow is rather limited with how many out of conference games they can schedule because of this rule that they have to play all the Div III teams twice. I think they need to take a look at that and maybe go to 2 divisions and only play the schools in your own division twice and the other division once. That would free up a few more opportunities to schedule other teams if they so desire. As for now lets just give Ludlow and Coach Stamm a bit of credit. They have won over 20 games the last 2 years and went to the Regional last year. Good luck Ludlow

Would the so called experts consider this a quality win if Ludlow beats Dixie on friday? Dixie has won this District for a number of years now and usually are a Top 10 program. Seems as though no one wants to give the Panthers their just due. If they beat a small school everyone says they are supposed to win. If they beat schools that are a bigger or have programs that are consistently in the Top 10 then they happen to beat them in a down year. Ludlow is rather limited with how many out of conference games they can schedule because of this rule that they have to play all the Div III teams twice. I think they need to take a look at that and maybe go to 2 divisions and only play the schools in your own division twice and the other division once. That would free up a few more opportunities to schedule other teams if they so desire. As for now lets just give Ludlow and Coach Stamm a bit of credit. They have won over 20 games the last 2 years and went to the Regional last year. Good luck Ludlow

 

Hamilton Joe you are a great fan and if other schools had such supportive fans their programs would be better.:thumb:

Hamilton Joe you are a great fan and if other schools had such supportive fans their programs would be better.:thumb:

 

Just a fan of NKY athletics and especially small school success stories and IMO Ludlow has definitely been that under the direction of Coach Stamm. I have never met the coach but I've come into contact with his father many years ago and he is a class individual so I would have to think like father like son. Good luck Panthers..

Sorry to hear the Panthers lost this one. These are the type of games that the Lady Panthers need to win in order to gain the creditability and respect that they are trying to earn in the 9th Region.

It seems as if Dixie has surprised a few teams so far this season! Any thoughts on how their season may continue to play out? Chances on winning their district? It seems as if they have consistently scored at least 60 points in several games. Surprising considering I thought they had lost all of their height and shooters from last year. Scoring now seems to be well shared by the team according to box scores! Nice to see!!!

Would the so called experts consider this a quality win if Ludlow beats Dixie on friday? Dixie has won this District for a number of years now and usually are a Top 10 program. Seems as though no one wants to give the Panthers their just due. If they beat a small school everyone says they are supposed to win. If they beat schools that are a bigger or have programs that are consistently in the Top 10 then they happen to beat them in a down year. Ludlow is rather limited with how many out of conference games they can schedule because of this rule that they have to play all the Div III teams twice. I think they need to take a look at that and maybe go to 2 divisions and only play the schools in your own division twice and the other division once. That would free up a few more opportunities to schedule other teams if they so desire. As for now lets just give Ludlow and Coach Stamm a bit of credit. They have won over 20 games the last 2 years and went to the Regional last year. Good luck Ludlow

 

I agree, your continued devoted posts in favor of Ludlow speak highly about your dedication! I think I read they lost to Ludlow, and as I have said all along, they need to win these games for myself and others to jump on the bandwagon. They are good, just not an upper team YET... best wishes to them as they continue to be a feel good story for smaller schools!!!

I agree, your continued devoted posts in favor of Ludlow speak highly about your dedication! I think I read they lost to Ludlow, and as I have said all along, they need to win these games for myself and others to jump on the bandwagon. They are good, just not an upper team YET... best wishes to them as they continue to be a feel good story for smaller schools!!!

 

Not particularily devoted to any one school but instead a huge fan of when smaller schools (Bellevue, Brossart, Dayton, HC, Ludlow, WV etc) do well.

I believe those schools and their communities support their programs so well and it's nice to see when they are successful.

Not particularily devoted to any one school but instead a huge fan of when smaller schools (Bellevue, Brossart, Dayton, HC, Ludlow, WV etc) do well.

I believe those schools and their communities support their programs so well and it's nice to see when they are successful.

 

Very well said! I am in the same boat!!! I love the David vs. Goliath situations, as well as Cinderella!

I have been a small school fan my entire life as well. Good luck to all the Class A schools out there.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.