Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WKYT-Lexington / spotlight on Elliott Co.

Featured Replies

I was watching the WKYT news this evening and they did a real nice piece/story on the Elliot Co. basketball program/school and team. Several players were spotlighted and interviewed. These kids handled themselves well and really made a good impression/image of themselves and Elliot Co..

 

I think that it was great to see a Lexington news station do a story/spotlight on a small 16th region school in Elliot Co.. This story spoke well of the Lions basketball team and their accomplishments. I am not an Elliot Co. fan so to speak (when they get into post season and my team is eliminated I am pulling for the small school all the way:thumb:) but I sure am a 16th region fan and it was good to see this story.

Thanks for the info, old rambler. I will try to see this replay on the wkyt website, if available.

  • Author
Thanks for the info, old rambler. I will try to see this replay on the wkyt website, if available.

 

I don't know if it is on their website or not, the site is http://www.wkyt.com , they may play it again on their 11:00pm news or maybe their early morning news tommorrow morning. Not sure - I did send an e-mail thanking them for doing a story on a small school and told them that imo it was very well done.

The link is up now, if interested.

The link is up now, if interested.

 

What is the link for this?

http://www.wkyt.com On video screen on right, click on the up/down arrow , then click on wkyt sports video, then Tuesday 6pm sports.

Very good highlight thank you WKYT tv. From an Elliott fan in Morehead.

  • Author

^ I thought that WKYT did a very good job with this spotlight/interviews as well that the Elliot kids spoke well and handled themelves with class. I am proud as a 16th region fan and I know that the Elliot fans have to be proud.

David Patrick of WKYT is a Morgan Co. graduate and has done a great job with exposure of our kids at Morgan Co. for several years, in addition, he has given great exposure to Elliott County and sports in north-eastern Kentucky.

 

He is an asset to the area and does a great job.

  • Author
David Patrick of WKYT is a Morgan Co. graduate and has done a great job with exposure of our kids at Morgan Co. for several years, in addition, he has given great exposure to Elliott County and sports in north-eastern Kentucky.

 

He is an asset to the area and does a great job.

 

:thumb: I didn't know that and yes they/he does do a great job of giving our area and schools recognition.

David Patrick of WKYT is a Morgan Co. graduate and has done a great job with exposure of our kids at Morgan Co. for several years, in addition, he has given great exposure to Elliott County and sports in north-eastern Kentucky.

 

He is an asset to the area and does a great job.

 

 

I was going to post this ,but you beat me to it Nets. David does a great job.:thumb:

Yes he does and I liked the fact that he went and told the news crew that they were the real deal. thank you again.

I am really impressed with the publicity that Elliott Co. is getting and I think that was a great piece from a Lexington station.

Thanks oldrambler for sharing this

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.