Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Pat

Featured Replies

How good is St. Pat in the 10th this year.....?

They are 5-1 and coming off a win over Harrison Co.

Aside from the other team in Maysville that gets a lot of coverage here, they are looking pretty darn good early.

 

A majority of the 10th seems to be in rebuilding mode and St Pat could certainly win a couple games in the 10th region tournament come March. It would be really great to see those kids make a run in the All A tournament.

 

I just might have to get out to the MCIT and finally see them play.

They look like a team on a mission. Good defense this year, jumping into the passing lane, rebounding great, scoring on fast breaks and in their offense. The one weakness is the freethrows though.

  • Author
Aside from the other team in Maysville that gets a lot of coverage here, they are looking pretty darn good early.

 

A majority of the 10th seems to be in rebuilding mode and St Pat could certainly win a couple games in the 10th region tournament come March. It would be really great to see those kids make a run in the All A tournament.

 

I just might have to get out to the MCIT and finally see them play.

 

Who do they play first round of MCIT?

How good is St. Pat in the 10th this year.....?

 

Lost to Fleming County.

I believe the grouping for the MCIT is as follows:

 

January 2nd

 

Mason/Pendleton 6:30

Brossart/Bracken 8

 

January 3rd

 

Montg/St Pat 6:30

Campbell/Harrison 8

 

January 4th

There would be two games featuring the winners of the above games.

 

January 5th

Final

 

Yes, I'm aware there are quite a few games including Christmas tournaments for all these teams to play first before this tournament. I just figured I would post it with this St Pat discussion. : )

They are 5-1 and coming off a win over Harrison Co.

 

St. Pat is 6-1 this year!! They are a poor free throw shooting team, but getting better.

I am very impressed with St. Pats play so far this year. A guy who works with my dad says they upset Mason County this year :rolleyes: I dont see that happening but I look for them to be more successful than most people predicted. And yes they might just win the 10th Region all A.

I am very impressed with St. Pats play so far this year. A guy who works with my dad says they upset Mason County this year :rolleyes: I dont see that happening but I look for them to be more successful than most people predicted. And yes they might just win the 10th Region all A.

 

Do they play Mason County this year? Oh yeah, my magic 8 ball says they will draw Mason County in the district.

Do they play Mason County this year? Oh yeah, my magic 8 ball says they will draw Mason County in the district.

 

They could play in the finals of the MCIT,This is a real possibility.

Do they play Mason County this year? Oh yeah, my magic 8 ball says they will draw Mason County in the district.

 

You have to figure they have had the draw go the way they want the last couple seasons and couldn't capitalize on it.They are due to draw the blue straw.

You have to figure they have had the draw go the way they want the last couple seasons and couldn't capitalize on it.They are due to draw the blue straw.

 

Yeah I'd like to see them draw mason. Nothing against st. pat at all, they are playing great this year but the guy who said they would beat mason co. is thinking a little to highly of them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.