Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alex Legion to Norte Dame?

Featured Replies

Maybe college coaches dont want a quitter and hope his mother knows Notre Dame aint no final four team either.

He did finally visit Illinois yesterday, but I haven't heard if they offered...

At one point, Legion listed Michigan, Illinois, Notre Dame & Arkansas as schools he was considering.

 

It was mentioned that Kentucky has already granted a release for Notre Dame & Illinois.

He did finally visit Illinois yesterday, but I haven't heard if they offered...

 

Im sure that Kentucky asst. Coach has told Illinois all about Mamma, sice that is where he came from and Illinois must be willing to give GrandMama a chance. I will say that the kid can play though. I truly believe he can help any school out he goes to, maybe he should send MaMa abroad for the next 4 years.

I thought I saw Alex Legion sitting behind the bench at Freedom Hall Saturday w/Jasper and Meeks! Maybe, I was mistaken, but it certainly looked like him and when I went back and looked at it again it looked a lot like Mr. Legion!

At one point, Legion listed Michigan, Illinois, Notre Dame & Arkansas as schools he was considering.

 

It was mentioned that Kentucky has already granted a release for Notre Dame & Illinois.

 

Correct.

Why does no one want him suddenly?

 

Not suddenly...he was a late spring signee and many college coaches were down on him as a recruit...too much of a "me" player...great athlete, great shooter, great scorer, so he was worth the "risk".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.