Fairview 71 Russell 37

The Wizard named the score in this one. It could have been worse.

As I stated earlier, it would have had to have been a major upset for the Devils to win this one. Fairview is still MY #2 team behind Elliott because I know Coach Cooksey won't let Jackson multiply his :bunny::bunny::bunny: on the baseline in a rematch with Rose Hill.

Actually Russell had 26 turnovers, 21 in the first half.:scared:

Russell @ Raceland Wednesday 6:45

This is a very inexperienced Devil group that should continue to get better with more practice time together.:devil:

As I stated earlier, it would have had to have been a major upset for the Devils to win this one. Fairview is still MY #2 team behind Elliott because I know Coach Cooksey won't let Jackson multiply his :bunny::bunny::bunny: on the baseline in a rematch with Rose Hill.

This is a very inexperienced Devil group that should continue to get better with more practice time together.:devil:

Did Fairview's JV team finish the game?

I'll go out on a limb and say that Russell might not win another game this year.:eek:

The next one is at RH and there's more than enough room for the coach to stay on the sideline, therefore, RH will only have to play 5 on 5.:D