Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

X 64 UC 59

Featured Replies

  • Author

Very tough and physical game by both squads. Hate to see Gentry and Duncan go down, and I hope both make a speedy recovery.

 

So much to say, but I need to calm down first... :lol:

X didn't look good tonight, but getting a win in this game is always tough. UC played hard, and if they make some layups they could certainly have won. I'll take the W, though!

 

:dancingpa

I took Cincy and +19 tonight. I thought that everything could be tossed out in a big rivalry game.

  • Author

First, hats off the Brown for abandoning the jump shot when UC refused to guard him. He took advantage of the space and drove hard late in the game. He came up BIG when it counted...

My dad and I were just talking about D Browns shot. For someone who can not hit the broad side of a barn from behind the 3 point line, he showed a very nice stroke on the foul line tonight.

  • Author
My dad and I were just talking about D Browns shot. For someone who can not hit the broad side of a barn from behind the 3 point line, he showed a very nice stroke on the foul line tonight.

It's been that way for a while, and includes any jump shot. Stop the game, and it's smooth. Run the clock, and you get all of Plantation Point... :lol:

It's been that way for a while, and includes any jump shot. Stop the game, and it's smooth. Run the clock, and you get all of Plantation Point... :lol:

 

:lol:

  • Author

It was so refreshing to see 40 minutes of effort from UC. They weren't playing great, but they did what kept UC in big games for years. Keep fighting to the end. Once someone develops as the #2 scorer to take all of the heat off Vaughn, things will get a lot better. Stan blanketed him when UC had the ball, and Drew attacked him every chance he had on the other end...

  • Author
Is there such a thing as a moral victory?

 

I'm not a fan, but I'll take it tonight...

I'm not a fan, but I'll take it tonight...

 

I agree. Something Cronin and the Bearcats better be able to build on. Remember their play that got them a chance and not the play they have been having.

  • Author

Davis and Bishop gave UC a big boost tonight. I would have liked to see more of Wilks over Sikes in the 2nd half, but there is far from any guarantee that the production level would have changed.

 

With Vaughn in foul trouble and Gentry out, the loss of Alvin Mitchell with a sprained knee was another big factor.

 

Hard to believe there were so few fouls in such an intense game. The stripes let them play, and there's no doubt that helped UC a time or two. Wasn't sure I'd be saying that after the first 8 games...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.