15,000+ to the St. X/Trinity championship game

GoBigRed

would anyone be opposed to traveling to WKU for a final? No one has commented on this and if the Big East is leaning on UL, how much of a possibility is it that a new site will have to be found? I think that it would be great to travel and maybe assert to the state that Louisville football isn't good just because we have home-field adv. in the finals. And it would give everyone else a chance to prove themselves right. Just my thoughts;)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that it would be great to travel and maybe assert to the state that Louisville football isn't good just because we have home-field adv. in the finals. And it would give everyone else a chance to prove themselves right. Just my thoughts;)
Has anyone made that assertion?

Nothing against WKU, but something more centally located may better serve the entire state.

Yeah, I have checked the map and Louisville works the best all around, WKU is too for the eastern KY folks and commonwealth stadium is too far for the western KY folks. I don't see it moving out of louisville, but I could be wrong.