Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin Co. vs Owen Co. predictions

Featured Replies

Anyone have any thoughts on this.

  • Author

I will have to go with Gallatin in this one by 10+.

  • Author

Finally, someone else with a thought!

Is this at Gallatin or Owen? Either way, I'll go with the Wildcats by 8. Big game by Maddox. Owen will have a hard time matching up with him. :thumb:

Is this at Gallatin or Owen? Either way, I'll go with the Wildcats by 8. Big game by Maddox. Owen will have a hard time matching up with him. :thumb:

Well said, Scout. I agree except i've got Gallatin by 14.

Gallatin Co. 73-64.

Gallatin should win this one I will say 65-55.

Gatorfan..I don't know Owen looked pretty good when we played them. They have a big guy that is tough to stop.

 

I am picking GC by 3

Gatorfan..I don't know Owen looked pretty good when we played them. They have a big guy that is tough to stop.

 

I am picking GC by 3

 

Gallatin has a tough big man themselves. Actually they have 2. And if Davis comes around it will be 3.

 

GC-78

OC-61

I too will take Gallatin, but I believe this is the game of the week in the 31st district. I think it will be a close game with a great atmosphere.

GC-76

OC-69

Gallatin has 2 big men? It Carlton playing?

I just got word that Gallatin defeated Owen 57-39. It was a much lower score than i predicted and Gallatin won by more than I would have thought. It sounds like the GC boys are turning it on a bit.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.