St. Henry vs. Highlands Predictions

Highlands is itching to get started. I expect Willie to do more running and gunning with the personel this season. Simpson, McGraw, Eaton, Kowolonek all can get up and down the floor and shoot. What does St. Henry bring to the table?

Highlands 64

St. Henry 45

Highlands is itching to get started. I expect Willie to do more running and gunning with the personel this season. Simpson, McGraw, Eaton, Kowolonek all can get up and down the floor and shoot. What does St. Henry bring to the table?

Highlands 64

St. Henry 45

Heard some of the senior footballers decided to stay in the weight room. Anyone have any insight?

St. Henry is a young team. They lost 9 seniors from last years 33rd District title team. They have a nice duo in juniors Cameron Speed and Dave Zumdick.

Senior forward Zach Dedden could be an impact player but has to learn on the fly because the Crusaders can't afford to wait on the emergence of big man.

The Crusaders get a lot of energy from hard nosed senior Derek Adams. He's a good leader and won't back down to anyone in the 9th Region.

Could be an interesting game. St Henry is very young and still learning what Coach Faust expects from a St Henry team and Coach Schlarman has to get some football players ready to go and they may very well be a bit sluggish. I think HHS wins by about 8 but I never underestimate Coach Faust. He is one of the 2 or 3 best coaches in NKY in my opinion but I also hold Coach Schlarman in very high regard. Good luck to both teams..