Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wolfe Co./ Magoffin Co. Predictions?

Featured Replies

Does any one have any predictions on this game?

I suspect this will be a closer game than the above prediction. I predict a win for the Wolves.

Magoffin Co. 65-60.

I think that the wolves will pull this one out.

  • Author

I think the wolves will walk away with a win tonight in Magoffin Co.

Anybody have any details on Wolfe Co. My wife has family down there and a cousin plays for them, all I ever see is the score.

They were very young last season and still somewhat young this season. However, from the times I saw them they played hard and they do have some good talent. Experience is the key to this team. When they get a little older, they'll be a team to watch out for. That could possibly happen this year. You never know.

They were very young last season and still somewhat young this season. However, from the times I saw them they played hard and they do have some good talent. Experience is the key to this team. When they get a little older, they'll be a team to watch out for. That could possibly happen this year. You never know.

 

I agree their youth does hurt them but as you said they do have talent. What hurts most is their overall lack of size. Magoffin is always a tough team and hard to beat at home. However, Wolfe has a good chance of winning this one if they catch a few breaks.

Magoffin by 8.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.