Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin vs. Williamstown

Featured Replies

Any predictions? IMO, Gallatin wins in a walk.

If Gallatin is at full strength, I would say double digits. Williamstown is scoring more points than last year. Should be interesting.

Gallatin by 15+. i odn't think this will be much of a game for Gallatin. THeir just to strong at the post, and guards for Will.Town. Just to much talent!

Has anyone seen Williamstown play this year?

 

FridayNightLights and Lunatic1 should be able to help, as Carroll played them last week. From what they said, Williamstown is looking much better this year than last.

I thought they looked much improved. They are small and fast and play an up tempo style.

 

They play team ball and seem to be well Coached.

I thought they looked much improved. They are small and fast and play an up tempo style.

 

They play team ball and seem to be well Coached.

 

I agree that their much improved. But with Gallatin, they can play a slow tempo game or fast. Watching them play Walton, they could run up and down the floor, in a fast tempo game, but they also can slow it donw and run a solid offense. I think Gallatin will have a field day downlow. Like they did against Walton. That's where their going to beat W-Town.

I agree that their much improved. But with Gallatin, they can play a slow tempo game or fast. Watching them play Walton, they could run up and down the floor, in a fast tempo game, but they also can slow it donw and run a solid offense. I think Gallatin will have a field day downlow. Like they did against Walton. That's where their going to beat W-Town.

 

I have not seen GC yet but this is what I would expect of their team and talent level.

I have not seen GC yet but this is what I would expect of their team and talent level.

 

Yeah, Jones is solid running the point, and the big men for Gallatin run the floor well! They are all in solid shape and kept up with Walton's fast tempo. Even in over time, it looked like Gallatin could go an extra two more OT's. I was impressed with how the big men played. W-Town will have a rough night on the boards and downlow. Gallatin isn't affraid to mix it up.:D

Anyone putting updates on here tonight?

59-58 GC, 4 minutes left

Wow! Much closer than I expected!

Game over GC wins 73-68 so they tell me. They can't seem to remember. Even though it just got over, go figure I guess thats what happens when you talk to your daughter. LOL

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.