Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deming 57 Bourbon County 45

Featured Replies

I think all of them need to work on a outside shot, most of their points were inside the paint. They need to put Grause on some weights and beef him up a little.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What he lacks is an outside shot. Like I said before he is just too small to drive into the paint against players like Bourbon had(#40 and 50 in particular)

 

Reminds me of a young Jesse Hall(Bracken). Everything is beat your man off the dribble and drive. He will eventually compilment the King's very well.

I think all of them need to work on a outside shot, most of their points were inside the paint. They need to put Grause on some weights and beef him up a little.

 

I think your right I think Grause could bulk up a little but he has to want to and the coaches have to push him to strive for his fullest potential.

Reminds me of a young Jesse Hall(Bracken). Everything is beat your man off the dribble and drive. He will eventually compilment the King's very well.

 

He's done that before in games just last night he went to drive in and the way I see it he was trying to do to much, rushed his shot and couldn't get anything.

He's done that before in games just last night he went to drive in and the way I see it he was trying to do to much, rushed his shot and couldn't get anything.

 

He has the potential to drive and make shots but he has to be smart and realize that when he has big men that can contest shots he has to settle for the 15 foot jumpshot.

He's done that before in games just last night he went to drive in and the way I see it he was trying to do to much, rushed his shot and couldn't get anything.

 

Remember my quote. He will EVENTUALLY compliment the King's very well before they all 3 graduate.

Remember my quote. He will EVENTUALLY compliment the King's very well before they all 3 graduate.

 

He's a good kid, I know his mom lived down the road from her for years back in my high school years and I agree he will compliment the twins.

I also saw that Jonathan Pilosky sp?? and Calvin Schalch were on the jv team last night. Both looked as if they were extremely nervous but in time they could put in quality minutes

I also saw that Jonathan Pilosky sp?? and Calvin Schalch were on the jv team last night. Both looked as if they were extremely nervous but in time they could put in quality minutes

 

J. Pilosky?? I think will be ok, he was a good 8th grader, C. Schalch just like his dad. I remeber a player from a school was pushing him and stuff and he got to a point he had enough and pushed back. Can have a temper sometimes, no matter how big the opposing player is.

It was a great game. King Twins chipped in 35 of the 59. This team really needs the other players to step up their games as well. Caleb played very well and if the Devils can get Nathan Mitchell and Garth Grause to hit some shots, this team will be a good team. The team defense against Bourbon was great!

Defense won the game again. The "twins" will score their points as long as the defense stays there and they get the big boy more involved i look for them to win some games this year! Hopefully I can make the St Pat game cause it should be a good one!

BTW Aaron Massey should be the voice of the Devils!

 

I agree 100%!!!!!:dancingpa

How did Bourbon look???

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.