Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belmont 85 Alabama 83

Featured Replies

And what prompted this response?

 

Probably the "Roll over Tide" from the uk fan.

Another Mid-Major. You have to be prepared and ready to play every game.

Big Blue...Gardner Webb ring a bell? At home...and More To Come.

 

What's that have to do with Alabama losing to Belmont?:lol::lol::lol:

I just like digging some folks who like to bash my school and coach and I guess its OK to do it, so I do it a little. And what KY Throughbred said.

Well, dang. I actually like Alabama basketball. Most people thought this would be a tough year for the Tide, especially after Steele was lost for the season. The ASun may just be a little better than most thought.

Probably the "Roll over Tide" from the uk fan.

 

I didn't catch that.. Ahh well, both teams lost to teams they should've beat... It happens.

I didn't catch that.. Ahh well, both teams lost to teams they should've beat... It happens.

 

:thumb:

 

This past weekend has been rough for Bama fans like me and Larry.

I didn't catch that.. Ahh well, both teams lost to teams they should've beat... It happens.

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

To speak to the enormity of the Belmont victory, Alabama had won over 86 percent of its home games under head coach Mark Gottfried. Moreover, the Bruins are just the second mid-major program to win at Alabama in the last decade.

This also marked Belmont’s first win over an SEC opponent in its 13th try.

 

NIce article on the victory. Also tells of the great play of 10th region player Keaton Bealcher.

http://www.belmontbruins.com/athletics/bruinnews/mbasketball/0708gamerecaps/bel.mbb.alabama111907.html?columnist=whelliston_kyle&id=3108987

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.