Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Covington Catholic Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Highlands is taking a knee, running out the clock

  • Replies 77
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Halftime

 

Birds 21

Colonels 0

Who will get the ball first in the second half?

  • Author
Who will get the ball first in the second half?

 

Highlands

Thanks so much Easton 15 for all the great updates!!!!

  • Author
Thanks so much Easton 15 for all the great updates!!!!

 

No problem, I have not missed a Highlands/CovCath in I don't know how long. I could not make tonights game, stuck in Las Vegas for a conference. So I am in my hotel room listening to the game.

No problem, I have not missed a Highlands/CovCath in I don't know how long. I could not make tonights game, stuck in Las Vegas for a conference. So I am in my hotel room listening to the game.

 

 

If I was i Vegas, I wouldn't be by the computer.....you are dedicated!

If I was i Vegas, I wouldn't be by the computer.....you are dedicated!
What happens in Vegas...
  • Author

It's only 5:00pm out here, I have all night.

  • Author

Highlands starts the 2nd half from their own 33

  • Author

Cecil complete his first pass attempt of the game, Birds just across mid field.

  • Author

CovCath holds, Birds have it 4th & 5

  • Author

Short punt, Colonels take over on their own 20

  • Author

CovCath 4th & 3, they now are punting.

  • Author

Birds take over on their own 46

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.