Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Covington Catholic Updates

Featured Replies

CovCath drove 44 yards to the Highlands 36. Highlands took over on downs.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Highlands driving, down to the CovCath 5

  • Author

Touchdown Highlands.

  • Author

Highlands 7-0 1st Qtr.

  • Author

CovCath fumbles, Birds take over around the CovCath 20

  • Author

Touchdown Highlands, 22 yard run by Hurt.

  • Author

2pt conv failed, Highlands 13 - CovCath 0 - under 2:00 1 Qtr.

Woooohooooo!!!!!!

 

Please keep the updates coming!

  • Author

End of 1st Qtr.

 

Birds 13

Colonels 0

  • Author

CovCath punts to start the 2nd Qtr, Birds take over on their own 41.

Come on 'Birds!!!!!

 

Gosh, I'm so nervous I think I'm going to vomit.

 

How did HHS score their first TD?

  • Author
Come on 'Birds!!!!!

 

Gosh, I'm so nervous I think I'm going to vomit.

 

How did HHS score their first TD?

 

They had it 3rd and goal from the 2 and I think Cecil took it in.

  • Author

Birds driving again, 8:00 minutes left in the 2nd. Down to the CovCath 21.

Come on 'Birds!!!!!

 

Gosh, I'm so nervous I think I'm going to vomit.

 

How did HHS score their first TD?

 

Relax, there is no mud. CCH needs mix it up more and quit shooting themselves in the foot. CCH is not built to come from behind, esp. against a team like Highlands.

  • Author

Cecil, 15 yard run. Birds 1st & Goal from the 6

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.