Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Second Round: Estill County @ Breathitt County

Who Will Win? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Will Win?

    • Breathitt County
      87%
    • Estill County
      12%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Breathitt County Bobcats

Playoff Appearances: 22

All-time Record: 30-18

 

Estill County Engineers

Playoff Appearances: 9

All-time Record: 2-8

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

None

 

***I didn't see a thread on this game; if there is, please merge***

Breathitt will roll. They beat the Engineers 47-8 in the regular season at Estill County. I expect a similar or worse result in the rematch at Jackson.

 

Then it gets serious with the winner of Mason County vs. Russell coming to town for a regional championship.

Does this question really need to be asked? Breathitt rolls over Estill worse than the first time they meet in Irvine.

Breathitt- 52

Estill- 7

Same as the first meeting. Breathitt County 58 - Estill County 8.

Breathitt will roll. They beat the Engineers 47-8 in the regular season at Estill County. I expect a similar or worse result in the rematch at Jackson.

 

Then it gets serious with the winner of Mason County vs. Russell coming to town for a regional championship.

 

If Russell wins Breathitt has to travel to Russell.

Breathitt Co 42

Estill Co 14

If Russell wins Breathitt has to travel to Russell.

 

I thought it went by the distrct,not the team.

Oh yeah,Breathitt by what ever they want.

I thought it went by the distrct,not the team.

 

I know it does if it is two #1 seeds. But I'm not sure about a #2 vs #1. It may still go by district.

I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself.

Breathitt Co. 42-7.

Breathitt should cruise, 48-14.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.