Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota Vikings: A team that cares

Featured Replies

Minnesota is my favorite team. However, this makes me sick towards Childress. I am not a big fan of his anyways.

 

How could you be? It took him nearly half a season to figure out that Adrian Peterson should be getting the full load of carries. He may have been the only person in the NFL who couldn't figure that one out. I dare say the Vikings could easily be 5-3 (if not better) had Childress given the ball to Peterson the way he should have all season.

 

S-T-U-P-I-D

That's a joke. I couldn't work for him.

Unreal... Like you GT, I would down a job.

How could you be? It took him nearly half a season to figure out that Adrian Peterson should be getting the full load of carries. He may have been the only person in the NFL who couldn't figure that one out. I dare say the Vikings could easily be 5-3 (if not better) had Childress given the ball to Peterson the way he should have all season.

 

S-T-U-P-I-D

 

I am not a fan of his. You're right. The Vikes should be 5-3 or 6-2. I wasn't sold on Childress long before he couldn't figure out Peterson was a stud.

I am not a fan of his. You're right. The Vikes should be 5-3 or 6-2. I wasn't sold on Childress long before he couldn't figure out Peterson was a stud.

 

That's what I was getting at when I said, "How could you be?"

 

I'm not impressed by him either. If he'd have given Peterson more touches like he should...the Vikings would probably be at least 5-3 and AP would be on pace to set the single season rushing record.

  • Author

They have reversed course now

 

LINK

First of all, it should be a player's choice.

 

Just because Reggie Wayne felt he needed to be with his team doesn't mean that's the right decision for everyone. Different strokes for different folks. Maybe Reggie felt the need to be away from the mourning process a family usually takes, and maybe Williamson embraced the mourning period. All I know is that isn't for the owner to decide.

 

Never liked the Vikings much anyway, or their owner, and this sure doesn't change my opinion.

I heard while watching the games on Sunday that Williamson did not make any contact with the Vikings for a significant amount of time. I believe the announcer said 10 days, but that couldn't possibly be right. But if any part of this is true, I understand why the Vikings originally decided not to pay Williamson.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.