Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Picks - College Basketball Edition

Featured Replies

  • Author

I am going with:

 

Central Arkansas -3 1/2

Gardner-Webb +25 1/2

Morgan State +25 1/2

  • Replies 188
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am going with:

 

Central Arkansas -3 1/2

Gardner-Webb +25 1/2

Morgan State +25 1/2

I took the exact opposite of you.

 

And took a small parlay on UK and UConn

:lol: I did the same parlay 98 but not the other picks. I am going to wait till we are about a week or so into college BBall to start betting it again.

  • Author
I took the exact opposite of you.

 

And took a small parlay on UK and UConn

 

Much like I should stick with you on football, you better stick with me on basketball :thumb:

 

I never brag about gambling, but I'm pretty decent at college basketball.

  • Author
So good so far Wireman. :thumb:

 

This week

 

Monday 1-1

Tuesday 3-0-2

Wednesday 1-0 so far, with 2-0 on the horizon...

  • Author

Looking pretty decent for a perfect night tonight.

Just checked I apparently did take C. Arkansas, but the other ones look pretty bad right now.

I just made a play on UK -15 in the 2nd half maybe some redemption for a couple missed picks.

  • Author
I just made a play on UK -15 in the 2nd half maybe some redemption for a couple missed picks.

 

That is probalby a pretty good pick.

That is probalby a pretty good pick.
Not looking good tho, haha

 

UK is bad.

  • Author
Not looking good tho, haha

 

UK is bad.

 

Unbelievable loss by the Cats.

  • Author

This looks pretty good:

 

Date placed:

Nov 07, 2007 5:35p

 

 

Date settled:

Nov 07, 2007 11:14p

3 Team Parlay

 

Basketball - College Lines (Game) Pointspread

(524) Central Arkansas -3½ Wed@6:00p

 

 

Final Scores

Alabama A&M 59

Central Arkansas 69

 

 

 

Basketball - College Lines (Game) Pointspread

(521) Morgan State +25½ Wed@7:00p

 

 

Final Scores

Morgan State 65

Connecticut 69

 

 

 

Basketball - College Lines (Game) Pointspread

(525) Gardner Webb +25½ Wed@9:00p

 

 

Final Scores

Gardner Webb 84

Kentucky 68

 

 

Outcome:

Win

 

Risk $100.00 to win $600.00

  • Author

What is everyone going with tonight? Here are the lines:

 

San Francisco vs. Oklahoma (-16)

 

Buffalo vs. UCONN (-17)

What is everyone going with tonight? Here are the lines:

 

San Francisco vs. Oklahoma (-16)

 

Buffalo vs. UCONN (-17)

 

I think I am going with Ok -16.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.