Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Picks - College Basketball Edition

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yesterday was a crazy ride. I hope things are a little easier tonight. I ended up 5-4-0 for the day yesterday, which is way more than I like to bet in one day, but I had to try to get some money back. I was 2-4 at one point and finished up the night with 3 straight wins (Michigan State by 1/2 point, San Diego State by 1 1/2 points, and Illinois in a laugher).

  • Replies 188
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Whats your total record on College BB so far this year Wireman?

 

HT, I finally broke down and did the math. This is by far the best start I've ever had before:

 

These are college basketball only (no NBA or football):

 

WITH Parlays

 

38 - 36 - 2

 

WITHOUT Parlays

 

36 - 20 - 2

 

Parlay Record

 

2 - 16 - 0 (I think I better stick with SU betting)

  • Author

I just won with Chaminade +13.

Do you like Tubby getting points tonight?

  • Author
Do you like Tubby getting points tonight?

 

Im looking the board over right now. I'll have some picks shortly.

  • Author

There are alot of good games on the board tonight:

 

1) Oklahoma State +3 1/2

2) Northern Illinois +13 1/2

3) Minnesota +1

4) The Citadel +16

5) SEMO -1

 

Depending on the outcome of those 5:

 

6) Utah State -2 1/2

7) San Francisco +8

8) Oregon -3 1/2

9) UCLA -4 1/2

  • Author
There are alot of good games on the board tonight:

 

1) Oklahoma State +3 1/2

2) Northern Illinois +13 1/2

3) Minnesota +1

4) The Citadel +16

5) SEMO -1

 

Depending on the outcome of those 5:

 

6) Utah State -2 1/2

7) San Francisco +8

8) Oregon -3 1/2

9) UCLA -4 1/2

 

I won with 2, 3, and 5 - got a push with 4, and lost with 1. I laid off of UCLA because the line moved to 5 1/2 before I was able to place my bet.

I have a parlay with Duke and UCLA. Bruins are struggling at the moment.

  • Author
There are alot of good games on the board tonight:

 

1) Oklahoma State +3 1/2

2) Northern Illinois +13 1/2

3) Minnesota +1

4) The Citadel +16

5) SEMO -1

 

Depending on the outcome of those 5:

 

6) Utah State -2 1/2

7) San Francisco +8

8) Oregon -3 1/2

9) UCLA -4 1/2

 

Wins: 5

Losses: 2

Pushes: 1

Didn't play: UCLA

 

Add my win with Chaminade today and that's 6-2-1 on the day. I'm heading to bed happy :thumb::laugh:

Wins: 5

Losses: 2

Pushes: 1

Didn't play: UCLA

 

Add my win with Chaminade today and that's 6-2-1 on the day. I'm heading to bed happy :thumb::laugh:

 

How do you usually make your bets wireman? Do you bet all the games straight up or do you parlay them or anything.

  • Author
How do you usually make your bets wireman? Do you bet all the games straight up or do you parlay them or anything.

 

I bet the same amount on every game. One thing I do is bet the early games and see how it goes. If I"m satisfied, I lay off the late games unless I have a good feeling about one. The goal for the day is to make my overall account go up, even if its only a little bit. I always try to continue the growth. I normally throw in a 3-team parlay every day, but I bet a smaller amount. Parlays are pretty tough to hit consistently. :thumb:

I bet the same amount on every game. One thing I do is bet the early games and see how it goes. If I"m satisfied, I lay off the late games unless I have a good feeling about one. The goal for the day is to make my overall account go up, even if its only a little bit. I always try to continue the growth. I normally throw in a 3-team parlay every day, but I bet a smaller amount. Parlays are pretty tough to hit consistently. :thumb:

 

That they are. Im trying to get my account built up where I can bet everything straight up, I just dont like only being able to bet like 20 or 30 bucks a game because I feel like it would take a while to build it up. I'd much rather be able to put around 100 a game so for now Im doing mostly parlays usually 2 or 3 teams anywhere from 10 to 30 bucks sometimes 50. Right now I have 2 100 dollar parlays tonight one is a 2 teamer with Duke and UCLA, and the other is one where i picked all money lines with Duke, UCLA, Dallas Mavs and Denver Nuggets.

  • Author

For the record, I was right on the UCLA game too (-4 1/2), but the line changed to -5 1/2, so I laid off.

For the record, I was right on the UCLA game too (-4 1/2), but the line changed to -5 1/2, so I laid off.

 

My book had it at 5 so I bought a point to get it down to 4. UCLA's sweet comeback made it a great night for me. My 2 parlays hit for about 400 bucks total tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.