Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd County 21 Fairview 6

Featured Replies

I was glad to see The Eagles take on BC.I thought it was a good game after the first quarter.Eagles got started a little slow and maybe they will learn from it.

Just makes them more prepared for the Nov 9th Game.

That date and the ones after is what count.

 

 

Everyone feels like Fairview had a disadvantage, but I disagree. They have as many kids coming out for Football and as many to choose from as Boyd does.

 

Plus everyone wanted to dwell on our past Coaches leaving, and going to Fairview, would kill us in this game, and obviously they forgot to watch some film or something. Coach Evans has got most of the guys back healthy and starting to make some of them believe in his system I guess.

 

Fairview football was on the Rise and Boyd's Program has been down for a while, so I think this was Fairview's best chance to beat Boyd. Will be exciting to see them continue to play though.

 

No disrespect to Fairview, some great friends there, and they deserve to have some good teams. Good luck to Fairview next week and in the Playoffs.

Well let's look at it this way. Ashland scheduled both Pikeville and Raceland and we know how those games went. Granted Ashland had a down year but it proves that the small schools can play with the big boys.

 

No matter the size of the school some of the smaller teams can field just as many athletes as a larger school.

 

Russell seems to do pretty well against the local big guys too.

Everyone feels like Fairview had a disadvantage, but I disagree. They have as many kids coming out for Football and as many to choose from as Boyd does.

 

Plus everyone wanted to dwell on our past Coaches leaving, and going to Fairview, would kill us in this game, and obviously they forgot to watch some film or something. Coach Evans has got most of the guys back healthy and starting to make some of them believe in his system I guess.

 

Fairview football was on the Rise and Boyd's Program has been down for a while, so I think this was Fairview's best chance to beat Boyd. Will be exciting to see them continue to play though.

No disrespect to Fairview, some great friends there, and they deserve to have some good teams. Good luck to Fairview next week and in the Playoffs.

 

Other than Russell, I think all the football programs in the region have been down.

Coach Evans will do a fine job if he can get the support of the community and start at the elementary level and work with those coaches. It takes allot time and work to build a football program.

Good luck Boyd and Fairview.

Everyone feels like Fairview had a disadvantage, but I disagree. They have as many kids coming out for Football and as many to choose from as Boyd does.

 

Plus everyone wanted to dwell on our past Coaches leaving, and going to Fairview, would kill us in this game, and obviously they forgot to watch some film or something. Coach Evans has got most of the guys back healthy and starting to make some of them believe in his system I guess.

 

Fairview football was on the Rise and Boyd's Program has been down for a while, so I think this was Fairview's best chance to beat Boyd. Will be exciting to see them continue to play though.

 

No disrespect to Fairview, some great friends there, and they deserve to have some good teams. Good luck to Fairview next week and in the Playoffs.

 

Coach's leaving doesn't have anything to do with the outcome of the ballgame you should know that geez. The coaches that left had better opportunities the way I understand it. It was a good game to watch if you take away the 1st quarter and all the mistakes it was a 7-6 ballgame. All the breaks which are part of the football game went to Boyd Co. 5 Turnovers for Fairview, 1 for Boyd that's the story of the ballgame. Good luck to both teams in the playoffs.

Coach Evans will do a fine job if he can get the support of the community and start at the elementary level and work with those coaches. It takes allot time and work to build a football program
I totally agree, if he will do it.Waiting till they are at the varsity level and teaching them how to block and tackle is a little late. Needs to show more interest at the lower levels.

Coach Evans will do a fine job if he can get the support of the community and start at the elementary level and work with those coaches. It takes allot time and work to build a football program.

 

:thumb: I agree.

I totally agree, if he will do it.Waiting till they are at the varsity level and teaching them how to block and tackle is a little late. Needs to show more interest at the lower levels.

 

I was wondering when someone from Boyd was going to say something about that comment. I have seen some coaches in place, that did not need to be there, but at the same point you have to use someone. Sometimes there is no one else stepping up to help.

Coach's leaving doesn't have anything to do with the outcome of the ballgame you should know that geez. The coaches that left had better opportunities the way I understand it. It was a good game to watch if you take away the 1st quarter and all the mistakes it was a 7-6 ballgame. All the breaks which are part of the football game went to Boyd Co. 5 Turnovers for Fairview, 1 for Boyd that's the story of the ballgame. Good luck to both teams in the playoffs.

 

I dont believe I said that...I was repeating what was said a million times before the Season started.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.