Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC vs Southwestern

GRC vs Southwestern 33 members have voted

  1. 1. GRC vs Southwestern

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Two teams that have had tough years to say the least. GRC is 10 points from winning 4 more games. Southwestern missed the playoffs on the second tie breaker.

Who wins and why?

I think GRC will win this one. SW has a good program, and the boys work real hard, but they have struggled all season..

GRC vs. Southwest has been a fantastic series that have resulted in some great football games.

 

2005 had GRC pulling out an overtime thriller at home against an awesome team.

 

2006 saw S.W. win a close game in which SW's defense held tight in the 4th and helped preserve a 20-13 win at SW.

 

I look for this game to be intense, and very close. Cards win this one on Senior night.

 

GRC - 28

SW - 24

SW-21

GRC-17

Clark Co. 28-17.

I don't have a clue on this one to be perfectly honest, mainly because I'm not sure how much SW lost to graduation last year.

SW lost alot and it has been a tough year for them. Good luck to the Scalpers though.

Put another L in the lose column for the Warriors to close out a nightmare of a season for them.... GRC 34 SW 20

  • Author

Tough year for the Blue and Orange. Can they pull out this last one and have something positive to build on?

GRC will be without both of thier kickers for the game. Our soccer boys beat Lexington Catholic last night and are now in the state final game Saturday against St X. These two boys did not play last week against North Laurel either because of soccer. GRC, every time but once, went for the 2 point conversion. Probably will see this again tomorrow night.

Should be a great game.I don't think either team has had the season they were expecting so they will both try to prove they are better than their records.. I think SW is healthy for the first time since game one of the season and that should give them a fighting chance.... Go Warriors!

GRC is a very tough place to play. I remember my junior season and that was my first away game starting on both sides of the ball and it was very intimidating with the hostile student section, plus the fans sit in the parking lot behind the visitors bench.

Should be a great game.I don't think either team has had the season they were expecting so they will both try to prove they are better than their records.. I think SW is healthy for the first time since game one of the season and that should give them a fighting chance.... Go Warriors!

 

I agree with cammando. This should be a close game with some great football. Looks like it will be chilly on Senior Night though........

GRC is a very tough place to play. I remember my junior season and that was my first away game starting on both sides of the ball and it was very intimidating with the hostile student section, plus the fans sit in the parking lot behind the visitors bench.

 

Just out of curiosity what year was that.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.