State Volleyball Tournament Live Stats

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corbin just had a girl that served underhanded.

Wow. Is that really surprising? I'm being serious. Does no one ever serve underhanded up there? Maybe it's surprising up north but down here you see that ALL the time. What year do the girls up north start playing V-Ball? Here, they don't start until they are freshmen.

Wow. Is that really surprising? I'm being serious. Does no one ever serve underhanded up there? Maybe it's surprising up north but down here you see that ALL the time. What year do the girls up north start playing V-Ball? Here, they don't start until they are freshmen.

My daughter started when she was 6 in an instructional league.No underhands up here.

And that's why there is no underhands up there.

Not every place "up north" starts at age 6. Many schools don't have programs until middle school but they still don't have players that serve underhand. I think a lot of that also has to do with the quality of coaches. There are a lot of very talented, decidated coaches up here.

Not every place "up north" starts at age 6. Many schools don't have programs until middle school but they still don't have players that serve underhand. I think a lot of that also has to do with the quality of coaches. There are a lot of very talented, decidated coaches up here.

In NKY, you will see the NDA and SHDHS feeder schools starting volleyball in the 3rd grade.

By 7th or 8th grade, most of the girls are serving overhand - some better than others.

The NewCath faithful are coming in and packing this place.

There are so many people here that they've had to open up the endzone seating.

This is a great site to see for these ladies.

I knew there was a crowd going, Glad to hear stat! Appreciate you doing this!