JFK Assassination Discussion

lcdawg4life

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotcha. Just so long as you're not one of those black helicopter people.

Haha no, not at all. Just like a good argument with different personal perspectives is all. BTW, Oswald wasnt alone, no possible way, the 2nd fatal shot is perfect footage for more than one shooter.

A moving target, and relatively small one at that, a single bolt rifle... 150+ yards away... shoot three times.... hit Kennedy twice, one of which goes on to hit Conley.... This mysterious bullit somehow shows up on a stretcher at Parkland, with out a scratch.... Come on people, get a grip, we will never know all the answers. BUT, I just have a hard time believing that Oswald acted alone...... That spells conspiracy to me....

A moving target, and relatively small one at that, a single bolt rifle... 150+ yards away... shoot three times.... hit Kennedy twice, one of which goes on to hit Conley.... This mysterious bullit somehow shows up on a stretcher at Parkland, with out a scratch.... Come on people, get a grip, we will never know all the answers. BUT, I just have a hard time believing that Oswald acted alone...... That spells conspiracy to me....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The truth will set you free. :thumb: