Lincoln Co./Scott Co. predictions

Who wins  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not think this will be close at all. I see alot of Lincoln Co fans wishin.

Scott co by at least three touchdowns. Size and strength will hurt the Patriots early. If at Lincoln maybe close at Georgrtown its tough.

Lincoln's interior lineman is as good as you will find in high school football. They have size but are very aggressive.

I would say, living in Orlando, you have got to see LC play a lot this year. :sssh:

If you think "size and strength" will hurt the Pats, you obviously haven't seen them. The only think Scott has that can hurt them is speed.

Just lookin at the schedule and knowing some of these programs. Wishin and hopin is great. Be serious its not played on paper. I hope Lincoln fans do not get their hopes up to high and have a let down. If the stay within two touchdowns it will be a good game for them. LCpats I hope your caravan can go home proud of your team Friday night.

Just lookin at the schedule and knowing some of these programs. Wishin and hopin is great. Be serious its not played on paper. I hope Lincoln fans do not get their hopes up to high and have a let down. If the stay within two touchdowns it will be a good game for them. LCpats I hope your caravan can go home proud of your team Friday night.

You can look at the schedule all you want, leaving here in the state I have seen the teams play. Scott got demolished by Lex Cath., who barely beat Boyle County. I have seen Boyle numerous times, and they blew that game against Catholic. Matter of fact, they took the other big Lexington juggarnaut (Henry Clay) down to the wire too.

Basically what I am saying is this: I will put this area of football up against that area up there anytime. So compare schedules all you want.

Just lookin at the schedule and knowing some of these programs.

What schedules are you looking at? Lincoln County has played the tougher schedule with its opponents having a combined win-loss record of 36-30. On the other hand, Scott County's opponents have gone 31-35 so far.

How much speed does LC have... Because from what I have seen from Scott Co, they have a lot of speed in the backfield and in the secondary

The Patriots are not slow and keep in mind that speed can only hurt you past the line of scrimmage. LC's defense has been stuffing opponents lately.