Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincy St X QB Tears ACL

Featured Replies

Sorry to here about John Hurley's season ending injury. I wish the best for the young man. I had a great time at the Trinity game and wish the team great success the rest of the year...

Backup quarterbacks are always perceived to be better but usually are not!

 

Interesting. Yeah, that seems to be a common perception... I guess the remaining schedule will tell if the #2 QB is the real deal. I hate to hear the shocking news regarding Hurley. I really enjoyed the Herbie Classic at UC on Labor Day and watching Hurley QB his team to a victory! I hope he makes a complete recovery and is able to play at the next level. ... good luck young man!

St. X goes up to Cleveland, beats St. Ignatius, albeit in triple OT, and drops 3 spots in the USA TODAY Poll. That's messed up.

St. X goes up to Cleveland, beats St. Ignatius, albeit in triple OT, and drops 3 spots in the USA TODAY Poll. That's messed up.

 

USA Today's high school poll makes the BCS look like a wonderful idea...

USA Today's high school poll makes the BCS look like a wonderful idea...

 

Good point. By the way, who's pitching for the Yankees tonight?

Good point. By the way, who's pitching for the Yankees tonight?

 

:irked::irked:

Good point. By the way, who's pitching for the Yankees tonight?

 

Watch it buddy!!!:fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.