Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 48 Ballard 23

Featured Replies

  • Author

A different Louisville TV station reported that the score was 48-24. Not sure if B had 23 or 24 but T wins.

Trinity's offense looked VERY sharp all night, with a few mishaps on the run game, but still, very very sharp on O.

 

Defense has some work to do yet on the passing game, but they shut down Ballards running attack. Ballards QB looked pretty impressive, he has a nice accurate arm.

 

Great bounce back win for the Rocks, now lets keep the ball rolling towards #18

Trinity's offense looked VERY sharp all night, with a few mishaps on the run game, but still, very very sharp on O.

 

Defense has some work to do yet on the passing game, but they shut down Ballards running attack. Ballards QB looked pretty impressive, he has a nice accurate arm.

 

Great bounce back win for the Rocks, now lets keep the ball rolling towards #18

 

We still have much work to do on both sides of the ball to get 18. This was a good step for the O group but the D needs to step it up and play hard. I still think the scheme is not utilizing our kids to their fullist potential.

  • Author

Nice win for the ROCKS. Next up PRP.

Good win Rocks. Many thought the game would be much, much closer. Once again, we've become spoiled. I remember the days when Ballard and other district foes would play Trinity close or even win. A 25 point win on the road against a "complete" Ballard team is a good win.

 

Anyone know the last two Trinity district losses?

Good win Rocks. Many thought the game would be much, much closer. Once again, we've become spoiled. I remember the days when Ballard and other district foes would play Trinity close or even win. A 25 point win on the road against a "complete" Ballard team is a good win.

 

Anyone know the last two Trinity district losses?

 

Seneca 03 and before that it was Central in 95 I think

Good win Rocks. Many thought the game would be much, much closer. Once again, we've become spoiled. I remember the days when Ballard and other district foes would play Trinity close or even win. A 25 point win on the road against a "complete" Ballard team is a good win.

 

Anyone know the last two Trinity district losses?

 

The last district loss I can remember for Trinity was in 2003.

I must post a correction regarding availablity of pre-sell tickets at Trinity.

Trinity did receive tickets the morning (8:30AM)of the game and sold 120. I was able to purchase some at 3:45PM at Trinity after being told atBallard at 12:30PM that none were available there until 6:30PM.

 

The crowd was down. School night for the Rocks. Lots of gaps in the Ballard stands. Some gaps on Trinity's side as well. Jefferson County Public Schools should have moved to Saturday instead of Thursday night.

 

And so it goes......Ballard missed one extra point, botched snap and Trinity had their last attempt blocked.

Seneca 03 and before that it was Central in 95 I think

 

Seneca 03

Eastern 95

Central 95

 

Maybe:confused:

Ballard 95

Butler 98 (were they in Trinity's District???):confused:

  • Author
The last district loss I can remember for Trinity was in 2003.

 

I remember it well. I was there. Seneca played a nice all around game. They had a nice QB in Andy Clark.

Seneca 03

Eastern 95

Central 95

 

Maybe:confused:

Ballard 95

Butler 98 (were they in Trinity's District???):confused:

 

Ballard in 95 yes we lost on our field and Butler in 98 I don't think so but no they were not in our district.

We lost to Central in 1997, 39-38 . . . . . that and the Seneca '03 game are our last two district losses.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.