Workouts

Best suggestion, don't listen to anyone on here as they are all experts. Talk to your physical therapist/athletic trainer. They are more than qualified to help you son out.
What are you basing your comments off, regarding not listening to anyone on this thread?

What are you basing your comments off, regarding not listening to anyone on this thread?

Maybe you should give him 82 pages of reality...:lol:

For the record, I know the person that started this thread, and the reason he did is because he knew he'd get sound advice from it...

Maybe you should give him 82 pages of reality...:lol:

For the record, I know the person that started this thread, and the reason he did is because he knew he'd get sound advice from it...

I forgot it was 82 pages....:lol: I carry it with me, in the vehicle.

Sorry, nothing personal toward your website. I just looked at it and it has great info as long as you understand anatomy and are a physical therapist/ATC. Very detailed w/alot of info but I don't think most parents/coaches will understand alot of it, meaning: anterior, posterior, inferior, subscap, latisimus dorsi, post deltoid, rhomboids, levator scapulae, posterior/caudal glides, scap stabilization, LAD's.

Curious, have you ever heard of "the thrower's ten program?" I am sure you have. I am sure you know your stuff w/the detailed program you posted on those conditioning sites. Great info, some of that I have forgotten about, thanks, it was a great refresher course. You are an asset to the program you work w/and probably do not see many RTC problems.