Bellevue vs. Bracken County Predictions

cornerblitz31

Who wins  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Bellevue
    • Bracken County

Yes Bracken is bad but they are aslo rebuilding. Dont put posts in here stating that it would be better for them to play a middle school program. Running the kids down is not what this place is about.

I agree, they should be respected dome what, but re building usually means they had a good team which i havent seen in a while produced from Bracken, but i can say they play hard.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebuilding:confused:

Ok I used the wrong word "re-building". They are trying a second attempt to build a program that was not managed well by the previous coaching/admin. who also got beat very badly on a weekly basis. Anytime that your program is very bad and then it is handed off to another coaching staff it usually takes a littl time to get it running. How long did it take schools like Mason Co., Dayton, Bellevue, Newport and Ludlow to be competative in football after they started football??? By no means am I Bashing any of these fine schools I was just wondering if anyone out there knew.

Ok I used the wrong word "re-building". They are trying a second attempt to build a program that was not managed well by the previous coaching/admin. who also got beat very badly on a weekly basis. Anytime that your program is very bad and then it is handed off to another coaching staff it usually takes a littl time to get it running. How long did it take schools like Mason Co., Dayton, Bellevue, Newport and Ludlow to be competative in football after they started football??? By no means am I Bashing any of these fine schools I was just wondering if anyone out there knew.

Truly hope the program survives pup because absolutely no sport comes close to football,tailgating and Friday Night Lights, but there is no light at the end of the tunnel for now, the JV is winless and Middle has won 2 out of 10. Really wish I could sugar coat it better. That is why I have suggested playing a JV schedule for the Varsity for 3 years until the program gets back on its feet again, so I guess you could say it would be starting from scratch again.

Lets clarify a few things

When this program first started under Howard Hall and then Bob Sieter it was very well supported from the administration.

Started at a middle school level then went JV then went varsity in the third year. Won several (i think 3) games in the first year. And was a couple of points away from beating Ludlow which would have gotten them a 4 seed in the playoffs.

The administration that came in after these guys were gone has not supported football at all. So your "new adminsitration" theory really won't work because you still have the same super. and assistant super. Hey I got a word violation for trying to abbreviate assistant!!!!!!!!

The problem is simple: No support from the top means no support at all.

Truly hope the program survives pup because absolutely no sport comes close to football,tailgating and Friday Night Lights, but there is no light at the end of the tunnel for now, the JV is winless and Middle has won 2 out of 10. Really wish I could sugar coat it better. That is why I have suggested playing a JV schedule for the Varsity for 3 years until the program gets back on its feet again, so I guess you could say it would be starting from scratch again.

To keep everyone from being misinformed, the 7 & 8 grade team is 4-4 this year.

I think if stats and records are going to be posted they should be correct.

To keep everyone from being misinformed, the 7 & 8 grade team is 4-4 this year.

I think if stats and records are going to be posted they should be correct.

Didn't 2 of those wins come against teams that started girls to have enough to play? Wasn't counting those, then again could have been misinformed. Do know they beat Mason and Campbell County.

I do hope that Bracken can get the ball rolling down there with support from the administration, parents, students, etc, and start to win some games. But until that happens it will always be the same it is now.

I do think that the Tigers are a respectable program and will not ring up 84 points against the only polar bears the ky has ever seen. Bellevue's JV'ers will get to start the second half and will showcase the talents of this kid I heard they got from Texas (I think he is a tackle something like 6'4 255lbs and very athletic) If he is not a Senior he could help the Tigers in years to come. Also I think the JV head coach (N. Wilson) will want to score some points Friday.

Bellevue 52

Polar Bears 7

Didn't 2 of those wins come against teams that started girls to have enough to play? Wasn't counting those, then again could have been misinformed. Do know they beat Mason and Campbell County.

Hey is that the new rule if you have girls on your team then you cannot count them as wins. Someone better call Holy Cross and Mason Co and inform them so they dont get any of their wins taken away this year. Better yet better call a bunch of MS teams all across KY and tell them if they have girls their wins dont count. Really ALL IN to start Bashing the MS guys is stooping a little low.

Lets clarify a few things

When this program first started under Howard Hall and then Bob Sieter it was very well supported from the administration.

Started at a middle school level then went JV then went varsity in the third year. Won several (i think 3) games in the first year. And was a couple of points away from beating Ludlow which would have gotten them a 4 seed in the playoffs.

The administration that came in after these guys were gone has not supported football at all. So your "new adminsitration" theory really won't work because you still have the same super. and assistant super. Hey I got a word violation for trying to abbreviate assistant!!!!!!!!

The problem is simple: No support from the top means no support at all.

Lets do clarify the administration in place supports football 100%. New equipment room, new locker room. These were not built because they were not supporting the program. The old AD is gone which was totally against football, just ask anyone in the football program and they will tell you that. The school and Board is for football 100% this is obvious just show up and look around.

I do think that the Tigers are a respectable program and will not ring up 84 points against the only polar bears the ky has ever seen. Bellevue's JV'ers will get to start the second half and will showcase the talents of this kid I heard they got from Texas (I think he is a tackle something like 6'4 255lbs and very athletic) If he is not a Senior he could help the Tigers in years to come. Also I think the JV head coach (N. Wilson) will want to score some points Friday.

Bellevue 52

Polar Bears 7

I have heard that the kid from Texas is a monster:thumb:

FWIW, we are in a similar situation at Rose Hill. We have inquired about the steps to start a program that has stemmed from our middle school program which has been very successful. IMO, other sports are much easier to fund and to start from scratch than is football. I wish all of you at Bracken the best of luck. As my location once said when I had another avatar, "Tradition has to start somewhere".

Hey is that the new rule if you have girls on your team then you cannot count them as wins. Someone better call Holy Cross and Mason Co and inform them so they dont get any of their wins taken away this year. Better yet better call a bunch of MS teams all across KY and tell them if they have girls their wins dont count. Really ALL IN to start Bashing the MS guys is stooping a little low.

Pup, your awfully big on the word bashing. An opinion(just because you don't share it) is not bashing. Was informed that one or 2 of the MS games was more or less an exhibition game with Silver Grove who had 3 girls start on a squad of 11. As I stated,but you made no mention of they beat Mason and Campbell which they should be proud of.

Lets do clarify the administration in place supports football 100%. New equipment room, new locker room. These were not built because they were not supporting the program. The old AD is gone which was totally against football, just ask anyone in the football program and they will tell you that. The school and Board is for football 100% this is obvious just show up and look around.

This is totally true. The old AD only had an agenda and that was to eventually move on. He not only didn't support football, but AAU basketball as well.

Pup, your awfully big on the word bashing. An opinion(just because you don't share it) is not bashing. Was informed that one or 2 of the MS games was more or less an exhibition game with Silver Grove who had 3 girls start on a squad of 11. As I stated,but you made no mention of they beat Mason and Campbell which they should be proud of.

Everyone has an opinion your right. I use the word bashing because when you start taking games away from a bunch of 12 - 13 year old kids because in your opinion you dont think they should count is in my opinion an attempt to start bashing them for what they are doing. My hat is off to the little guys and their coaches for turning their program around. Congratulations on your wins guys and dont let anyone take anything away from you because they dont like the little bit of success you are trying to have. Whats the coaches names again for these guys I want to shake their hands.