Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most Underrated Team in your Class??

Featured Replies

How about Knox Central? The win over Rock last night seemed like it came out of nowhere. Are underrated are they?

What about Woodford County in 5A?

In class AA, Green Co hands down......undefeated and beating people handily I believe.........

How about CovCath in 5A.

JBwill2,

I'm with you on this one- Cov Cath 5A

CovCath showed it's true mettle Saturday against Highlands. They'll get better as the season progresses and will be tough at tourney time. Hope their injuries heal.

I would say CovCath and Woodford Co. in 5A...........Woodford handed it to Johnson Central....I couldn't believe that score...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.