BGP NBA Fantasy League

nWo

How many teams should this league have?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How many teams should this league have?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have changed the number of teams to 30 with 5 teams in each division. Just like the NBA. Does anyone think this will be a problem? Should the number of teams be less?

I'll won't be back online until sometime this evening. I'll be doing some upgrades to my computer. I'll be back on if I don't blow this thing up!:D

Here is the scoring. The categories can't seemed to be changed. I'm still experimenting with the commish tools.

Scoring

Category

Pts

3 Pointers Made

Assists

Blocked Shots

Field Goals Made

Field Goals Missed

Free Throws Made

Free Throws Missed

Points Scored

Steals

Total Rebounds

Turnovers

Matchup ties will be broken using the following sequence:

1. Bench Performance

I have done the NBA.com Fantasy Basketball before and there wasn't a draft. You had to go in each day and just pick 7 players who are playing that night. For instance, it is possible that UKMustang and I have some of the same players.

spe690, This league is different. Here are the different draft types available.

OFFLINE Draft conducted by league offline and commissioner enters rosters after the draft using the draft entry page.

LIVE ONLINE DRAFT All owners draft online at a specified time.

LIVE E-MAIL DRAFT All owners draft through e-mail. E-mail is automatically generated and sent to all league owners when a pick is made.

SINGLE-LIST AUTO-DRAFT The NBA.com system will automatically draft each owner's team based on player rankings defined by the owner.

MULTI-LIST AUTO-DRAFT The NBA.com system will automatically draft each owner's team based on player rankings by position defined by the owner. The multi-list draft allows the owner to specify what position should be drafted in each round.

spe690, This league is different. Here are the different draft types available.

OFFLINE Draft conducted by league offline and commissioner enters rosters after the draft using the draft entry page.

LIVE ONLINE DRAFT All owners draft online at a specified time.

LIVE E-MAIL DRAFT All owners draft through e-mail. E-mail is automatically generated and sent to all league owners when a pick is made.

SINGLE-LIST AUTO-DRAFT The NBA.com system will automatically draft each owner's team based on player rankings defined by the owner.

MULTI-LIST AUTO-DRAFT The NBA.com system will automatically draft each owner's team based on player rankings by position defined by the owner. The multi-list draft allows the owner to specify what position should be drafted in each round.

I just didn't know how it worked now with their fantasy league. Thanks for clarifying!:thumb: