Cowboys 45 Giants 35

youknowme

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget the L.... the injuries are worse

Osi, Jacobs, Dockery, Eli are all injured. I think Eli will play next week (I hope) if it is just a bruised shoulder. Osi I have no clue about...Jacobs I think is out 3-6 weeks. Dockery, while it hurts to lose depth, did not get significant time. The Giants secondary and linebackers need some work....

Dallas has a GREAT offensive line. They have a very good offense but like the Giants, they need to do some work on D. Both teams defenses might have looked a little worse than normal because they were playing such high powered offenses though...who knows. Time will tell.

I will have to take back some stuff I said in other posts. The Giants did not look to bad. If they can get their people back from injuries, as bad as the NFC looked yesterday they could get the wild card. They might even beat Dallas in New York. I was really surprised to see how good in shape Strahan was in he hardly came out. Those young guys really do look up to him. I can see why he has the C on his chest, on the field he leads by example. Fun game to watch.

I will have to take back some stuff I said in other posts. The Giants did not look to bad. If they can get their people back from injuries, as bad as the NFC looked yesterday they could get the wild card. They might even beat Dallas in New York. I was really surprised to see how good in shape Strahan was in he hardly came out. Those young guys really do look up to him. I can see why he has the C on his chest, on the field he leads by example. Fun game to watch.

Like a fellow Giants fan told me today...

The Giants have a 13-3 offense...but a 3-13 defense. I hope that translates into 10-6 or 11-5 :lol:.