Frankfort @ Gallatin Co.

CoachBuckett

Who wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I can agree with the score, but to say that Field's presence or lack thereof would not affect the game is incorrect. He is a great QB and one of, if not THE, fastest guy in the state...for him to have little effect on the outcome of the game is...well, just to put it nicely - wrong. ;)

On the other hand, Gallatin has a nice team that may really suprise some people this year.

Trust me, I know it would make a huge difference bc he is an incredible athlete. I meant it wouldnt change the outcome. Trust me, I know what this kid can do. I watched them play last year and he was remarkable.

I am looking forward to this game to see what Frankfort can do without their starting runningback / linebacker, along with their defensive end / tight end. I still look for the Panther's to win 35-12.

My Prediction, Fields has a wonderful night running the ball, with other players stepping up big time being,

Senior Mico Wells

Sophomore Quan Weaver

Senior Chris Ford

Freshman Zach Mason

..I will be attending this game, and I'm wondering, should the portable lights play role in distracting the Panthers?

Even if E.J didnt play at Q.B the young man KERI METCALF is just as capable at that position, if it were me coaching i would have METCALF starting QB and have E.J starting RB or reciever!!

I agree. But I see Fields handling the Quarterback postion much stronger than Metcalf, Metcalf is an excellent football player, but this is Field's year.

Fields will probably look to play WR in college, so you will see a lot of Metcalf under center.

Any Directions??? is the game at regulart time?

I am assuming that you are coming from Frankfort. I pulled these up for you on Mapquest.com.

Turn LEFT onto US-127 N / HOLMES ST. Continue to follow US-127 N. 24.4 miles

Turn LEFT onto US-127 / KY-22 / KY-227 / S MAIN ST. Continue to follow US-127. 9.1 miles

Stay STRAIGHT to go onto KY-35. 12.9 miles

Turn RIGHT onto US-42 / W MAIN ST.

This will at least get you to US-42. The field is northeast of town.