Boyd Co. vs. Breathitt Co.

Tiny

Who wins?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This is going to be another tough game for the Lions, Breathitt brings a 2-0 record with a big win over Prestonsburg. I look for the lions to pull this one off in a close one, What do you think BC Storm?.

Boyd-28

Breathitt-26

This is a very odd game to try to pick.... the only thing I have to go by when assessing Boyd County is two things,

1. What I heard from people who saw them scrimmage Belfry (I don't like going by scrimmage info, but by all acounts Belfry was on a different level than Boyd).

2. The way Boyd County played Russell (another team that the jury is still out on)

Breathitt, is also a mystery at this early point in the season, but they did beat a legit Top 10 2A team in Pburg.

Where is this game being played?

All I know is that this will give a really good indication as to where those 3A districts are in comparison to each other.

This is a very odd game to try to pick.... the only thing I have to go by when assessing Boyd County is two things,

1. What I heard from people who saw them scrimmage Belfry (I don't like going by scrimmage info, but by all acounts Belfry was on a different level than Boyd).

2. The way Boyd County played Russell (another team that the jury is still out on)

Breathitt, is also a mystery at this early point in the season, but they did beat a legit Top 10 2A team in Pburg.

Where is this game being played?

All I know is that this will give a really good indication as to where those 3A districts are in comparison to each other.

Boyd is very young on the line and with the speed of Belfry's front seven its no wonder the scrimmage looked that way. What Boyd does have is good skill people and a good coaching staff. Russell controlled the LOS against the Lions (rushing for 327 yards on 41carries. 7.9 yards per carry), but Big plays allowed Boyd to jump out to a suprising 13-0 lead.

I think this game will be a shootout with both teams struggling to stop the other.

Breathitt Co. should have a very good team what i am baseing this on is when we played them last year they had very good team and on thier roster they was starting mostly sohpmores and juniors I don't think they hardly had any seniors last year . So if thats the case this team should be soild. Going into this season I thoght they might be the best team in 3a but after seeing Belfry last week I think they will be hard to topple . I also know that Seldon Clark has a very good team and after this Friday night I will be able to compare them to each other . Good luck to both team in this one .

Should be a very intresting game,i watched them in grid at Breathitt but again most teams dont show much,should be another Cat fight to the end as last week was,and Breathitt Bobcats takes it in close one.....Go Bobcats.....

Breathitt Bobcats 36

Boyd Lions 24