Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd Co. vs. Breathitt Co.

Who wins? 48 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is going to be another tough game for the Lions, Breathitt brings a 2-0 record with a big win over Prestonsburg. I look for the lions to pull this one off in a close one, What do you think BC Storm?.

 

Boyd-28

Breathitt-26

I will go with Boyd by 10.

 

Boyd 30

Breathitt 20

This is a very odd game to try to pick.... the only thing I have to go by when assessing Boyd County is two things,

 

1. What I heard from people who saw them scrimmage Belfry (I don't like going by scrimmage info, but by all acounts Belfry was on a different level than Boyd).

 

2. The way Boyd County played Russell (another team that the jury is still out on)

 

Breathitt, is also a mystery at this early point in the season, but they did beat a legit Top 10 2A team in Pburg.

 

Where is this game being played?

 

All I know is that this will give a really good indication as to where those 3A districts are in comparison to each other.

The game is being played at Boyd Co.

 

Breathitt Co. 28

Boyd Co. 12

  • Author
Breathitt 28

Boyd 6

 

6 ????

This is a very odd game to try to pick.... the only thing I have to go by when assessing Boyd County is two things,

 

1. What I heard from people who saw them scrimmage Belfry (I don't like going by scrimmage info, but by all acounts Belfry was on a different level than Boyd).

 

2. The way Boyd County played Russell (another team that the jury is still out on)

 

Breathitt, is also a mystery at this early point in the season, but they did beat a legit Top 10 2A team in Pburg.

 

Where is this game being played?

 

All I know is that this will give a really good indication as to where those 3A districts are in comparison to each other.

 

Boyd is very young on the line and with the speed of Belfry's front seven its no wonder the scrimmage looked that way. What Boyd does have is good skill people and a good coaching staff. Russell controlled the LOS against the Lions (rushing for 327 yards on 41carries. 7.9 yards per carry), but Big plays allowed Boyd to jump out to a suprising 13-0 lead.

 

I think this game will be a shootout with both teams struggling to stop the other.

Breathitt Co. should have a very good team what i am baseing this on is when we played them last year they had very good team and on thier roster they was starting mostly sohpmores and juniors I don't think they hardly had any seniors last year . So if thats the case this team should be soild. Going into this season I thoght they might be the best team in 3a but after seeing Belfry last week I think they will be hard to topple . I also know that Seldon Clark has a very good team and after this Friday night I will be able to compare them to each other . Good luck to both team in this one .

Should be a very intresting game,i watched them in grid at Breathitt but again most teams dont show much,should be another Cat fight to the end as last week was,and Breathitt Bobcats takes it in close one.....Go Bobcats.....

 

Breathitt Bobcats 36

Boyd Lions 24

Too close to call.....One thing is for 100% sure though...right now its 0-0 right BCSTORM??????

I say Breathitt wins...

 

19 - 7

 

Again, it's a guess. I've watched one Breathitt game and I know nothing about Boyd Co. I think it will be competitive...I'm not expecting either team to run away with this one.

BC 23 -16

 

That's a safe pick...:sssh: :D

Too close to call.....One thing is for 100% sure though...right now its 0-0 right BCSTORM??????

 

 

Absolutely...might even be 0-0 at end of game....

:laugh: Just kidding, I think our Lions roll this weekend.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.