Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HHS/ Trotwood Updates

Featured Replies

Anyone have any details?

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None that I am aware of? I'll see if I can get a score.

Go Birds

Mav, can you keep us posted?

Can any of you NKY guys tell me the last time you guys beat a good Ohio team? Thanks.

 

Go Birds!

thx run

I can't believe nobody id carrying this game on radio or anything

I can't believe nobody id carrying this game on radio or anything
Me either! :irked:

Half time yet?

would be a big win for HHS

I am really surprised, with what football means to those in Ft. Thomas that someone hasn't stepped up and either sponsored the games on Radio, or why HHS doesn't have a Internet Broadcasting Team doing their games. Really, it's a huge surprise to me that what CovCath has done for years, HHS hasn't done yet! Any reason why?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.