Lynn Camp 28 Cumberland 26

dragon_slayer

Red Black and Silver will be the Colors and Black Bears is the mascot of Harlan County High School. There is a small chance Cumberland, Evarts, and Cawood have one more year following this one from what I've read and people I've talked to but it's likely that this is the final year.

We passed the new school going to C'land. It looks like it's well on it's way to being completed. I'm going to figure that this year is it for the 'Skins,'Cats and Trojans. Colors sound like they are going completely away from any of the schools, which seems like a good idea for a fresh start. I like the name.

The new school will be pretty tough to play, Cumberland, Evarts, and Cawood are usually pretty decent as 3 schools the best players from all 3 combined should make a pretty good team. Will it be a 4a, 5a, or 6a school as well?

The new school will be pretty tough to play, Cumberland, Evarts, and Cawood are usually pretty decent as 3 schools the best players from all 3 combined should make a pretty good team. Will it be a 4a, 5a, or 6a school as well?

They are listed among 6A right now (would be with Clark, Scott, Madison Central and Shelby), but I'm guessing it will probably be a 5A school in the next realignment (2009), playing in a district with Perry, Letcher, Clay and maybe Whitley and the Laurels.