BGP Expansion League - Draft Round Sixteen

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, for one, my grandmother passed Friday morning and I haven't had time to spend deciding what random player to take between the hospital, last night's visitation and today's funeral. I posted that as my reason for skipping me this weekend. I knew I wouldn't be around to pick and didn't want you all to waste time waiting for my clock time to expire...:thumb:

No, I knew your grandma had passed away and I understood you skipping, i just figured since you were back online you could had made your choice, but it's all good. :thumb:

Well...guess I'm just out of luck when it comes to backup QB...:jump:

No, you get Huard because I said to throw Harrington back in the mix and give him to whoever it was that took Huard. I screwed up, he would have taken Joey if he had been available and you would have been left with Huard. Godot, can you make these changes to the rosters involved or do we have to do it ourselves?

No, I knew your grandma had passed away and I understood you skipping, i just figured since you were back online you could had made your choice, but it's all good. :thumb:

At this point, I'll just add someone via free agency...I don't even have a clue who's still available...:lol:

No, you get Huard because I said to throw Harrington back in the mix and give him to whoever it was that took Huard. I screwed up, he would have taken Joey if he had been available and you would have been left with Huard. Godot, can you make these changes to the rosters involved or do we have to do it ourselves?

I really don't care that much, but I guess I'll get one if there is one available.