WK 2 NKY Coaches Poll....

gamer31

From the Enquirer Sports Blog

Bellevue, Dayton top CovCath ...

How about Bellevue and Dayton being ranked above Covington Catholic in this week's Enquirer Northern Kentucky high school football coaches' poll? Seriously. Bellevue is ranked eighth. Dayton is ninth.CovCath is 10th. Think some people down on the river didn't get a kick out of that?

Bellevue, Dayton football ranked higher than CovCath.

I've got to say, of all the headlines I never thought I'd see on this beat, that lands somewhere between "Beechwood drops football, adds soccer" and "Covington Latin guilty of recruiting."

I didnt see the actual poll so if someone else has it please post away!

From the Enquirer Sports Blog

Bellevue, Dayton top CovCath ...

How about Bellevue and Dayton being ranked above Covington Catholic in this week's Enquirer Northern Kentucky high school football coaches' poll? Seriously. Bellevue is ranked eighth. Dayton is ninth.CovCath is 10th. Think some people down on the river didn't get a kick out of that?

Bellevue, Dayton football ranked higher than CovCath.

I've got to say, of all the headlines I never thought I'd see on this beat, that lands somewhere between "Beechwood drops football, adds soccer" and "Covington Latin guilty of recruiting."

I didnt see the actual poll so if someone else has it please post away!

Believe it or not, back in the day, Bellevue use to beat the tar out of Cov. Cath. (late 70's)

Really, Bellevue and Dayton ahead of CovCath? Is this true? They could make a Bellevue Dayton combined team taking the best from both schools and CovCath would still win by 8 TD's I hope this is a joke!!

There is no question that CCH has some issues. New coaches, new offense, tough schedule, replacing last years seniors, indescision on who the QB will be, and the list goes on. With that said, this is still CCH. I wonder if the coaches vote with credible information or just vote off of what they have "heard". :irked: