Hazard 43 Letcher Co. Central 22

From what i saw from the Belfry scrimmage, the Bulldogs have enough quality skill players to give most 1A teams fits. They are drastically undersized on the line and their tackling is suspect on defense, but they ahve good team speed and enought alent across the board to be a solid 1A team deserving of a Top 10 ranking.

Oh another great football season ahead. Good to see my Bulldogs get a win over there. Just LCC just wasn't what i expected. They have not been good since they consolidated. Whitesburg used to always have good teams but havnt seen anything from the consolidated team. There quarterback was pretty good. And i dont know why people are saying that Hazard is undersized. Not to under size to me maybe in some spots but thats about it. I thought the Offensive line did pretty good blocking at times tonight gave Tyler some good looks which surprised me. Hazards Defense wasnt all that for sure. Turnovers in the redzone killed LCC. For Campbell he did not play and he wont play against Clay neither. They will be better for sure when he gets back. He will make a good linebacker if he just keeps his head straight. And i agree they have alot of good quality skilled players. We will see how good they really are when they play Clay next week that is if Clay is as good as everyone is saying they are.

Personally, I feel Hazard is far from a Top 10 Mountain team.

And I'd like to think LCC is better than what the score shows.

HAHA they wouldn't be Top 10 in 1A last year,,, but in the current 1A there is a massive drop after the top 7 teams..and IMO Hazard is at the top of the next group.

Oh another great football season ahead. Good to see my Bulldogs get a win over there. Just LCC just wasn't what i expected. They have not been good since they consolidated. Whitesburg used to always have good teams but havnt seen anything from the consolidated team. There quarterback was pretty good. And i dont know why people are saying that Hazard is undersized. Not to under size to me maybe in some spots but thats about it. I thought the Offensive line did pretty good blocking at times tonight gave Tyler some good looks which surprised me. Hazards Defense wasnt all that for sure. Turnovers in the redzone killed LCC. For Campbell he did not play and he wont play against Clay neither. They will be better for sure when he gets back. He will make a good linebacker if he just keeps his head straight. And i agree they have alot of good quality skilled players. We will see how good they really are when they play Clay next week that is if Clay is as good as everyone is saying they are.

They weren't good before they consolidated either. I think Neon and Letcher were winless and Whitesburg won a couple of games.