Ohio Scores....

UKBLUE1964

Sept. 14th at Wheelersburg. Didnt know much about Wheelersburg before this, but seems after their result with Ironton, that JC should have a good game on their hands.

Wheelersburg is a D-V school in Ohio. They are always a good football team. Very sound fundamental program. I wouldn't put to much stock into the victory over Ironton as I believe Ironton is rebuilding this year instead of reloading as usual. But the 'Burg is good and JC will have their hands full on top of the hill which is where the field is located in Wheelersburg. Good Luck to both teams.

Both teams will have played South Point before their meeting on the 14th. So some comparsion can be made from that.

Side note: Wheelersburg has made the Ohio State playoffs every year since 1986 except for 2002 and 1993.

How did they end up with only 25 points?

They only made one XP.

TM: Roundtree 49 pass from Britt (Ellis kick); TM: Paschal 50 pass from Britt (kick blocked); TM: Paschal 1 run (pass failed); TM: Dickens 8 pass from Britt (kick failed).

Wheelersburg is a D-V school in Ohio. They are always a good football team. Very sound fundamental program. I wouldn't put to much stock into the victory over Ironton as I believe Ironton is rebuilding this year instead of reloading as usual. But the 'Burg is good and JC will have their hands full on top of the hill which is where the field is located in Wheelersburg. Good Luck to both teams.

Both teams will have played South Point before their meeting on the 14th. So some comparsion can be made from that.

Side note: Wheelersburg has made the Ohio State playoffs every year since 1986 except for 2002 and 1993.

:thumb: I was going off of Ironton always being Ironton. Didnt know that they were under a rebuilding year. Still sounds as if they have a solid program and going up there to play should make for a good test for JC.