Danville/Mercer Scrimmage

True to form for you. No one else is entitled to thier opinion and yours is the only one that counts:rolleyes:

As for the game, does this concern the Mercer fans that they could not handle a AA team? You're jumping into 5A this year and couldn't handle a 2A school in a scrimmage.

False. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, what kills me is the fact that a lot of people on here who voice opinions on the net, don't and wouldn't have to courage to say the samethings to someone in person (whether it be a player, parent, coach, etc. )

As for you, I'm guessing that you weren't at the scrimmage and are solely basing your opinion that Mercer "couldn't handle a 2A school in a scrimmage" off of certain posts that you have choose to believe.

Lastly, you're a big NKY supporter. Does it bother you that Danville, at the time, a Class A school, in 2003 beat HIGHLAND, @ Highlands, a then 3A school?! On top of that, do you realize that the following year, '04, Danville beat MANUEL?! You get what Im trying to say.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lastly, you're a big NKY supporter. Does it bother you that Danville, at the time, a Class A school, in 2003 beat HIGHLAND, @ Highlands, a then 3A school?! On top of that, do you realize that the following year, '04, Danville beat MANUEL?! You get what Im trying to say.

Those Danville teams were pretty special. There weren't many teams in the State that could've beaten them. Are you saying that in your opinion this Danville team is equal to those teams?

But back to my question, do you think this scrimmage loss to Danville should make the Mercer fans worried about being able to compete in 5A if they can't beat Danville in a scrimmage?

Those Danville teams were pretty special. There weren't many teams in the State that could've beaten them. Are you saying that in your opinion this Danville team is equal to those teams?

But back to my question, do you think this scrimmage loss to Danville should make the Mercer fans worried about being able to compete in 5A if they can't beat Danville in a scrimmage?

This years Danville team, talent wise and potential, yes. What those Danville teams had at RB is what this Danville team has in WR's. Their QB is a great talent, he can throw and can fly.

To your question, NO. Mercer fans shouldn't be worried. Why?? Last year, Mercer lost to Danville in a scrimmage. Mercer didnt get in the wishbone one time, last year. They only did the other nite about 5 times, too. One of the TD's Danville had the other nite was a fumble recovery close to the goal line that was picked up for a score. You take that away and the game was tied. Lastly, WINNING/LOSING a scrimmage isn't the purpose of playing them, IMHO not even close.

You all up in NKY and other parts of the state that havent seen this Macon kid do not realize what kind of talent he is. I mean, UK offered him last year as a sophomore, HALFWAY through his season!! The kid is RIDICULOUSLY good. A legit 6'5 220, and can run. I realize one person cant make a team, but when it gets thrown his way, it's practically automatic.

Not to argue about a scrimmage but Danville also didn't have their starting quarterback in the scrimmage for the entire third quarter. That might have had a difference in the margin as well, so things even out.
Welcome to BGP 10 Time Champ and be sure to visit the New Member forum....thumb[1].gif

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/forumd...aysprune=&f=34

Read the "Everything a Rookie" thread and it will answer, any questions.

I was merely making a comment from the poster who stated that Danville scored off a fumble recovery, hence the margin of one score. I was pointing out that Danville might could have scored again if they would have had their starting quarterback in the game.

I was merely making a comment from the poster who stated that Danville scored off a fumble recovery, hence the margin of one score. I was pointing out that Danville might could have scored again if they would have had their starting quarterback in the game.

Welcome to BGP, 10TC. Good to see another Ads fan on the board. We seem to be a sparse lot on here as of late.

Danville will struggle if they can't run the ball or tackle..........if they do both well, I believe that they have a shot. If not, Indians by 3 touchdowns........

Most teams struggle if they can't run the ball or tackle...:banana: :banana:

GO ADS

I got ya...:thumb: BTW Welcome to BGP...Like TTClown said we need more Admiral Fans on Board...:thumb: