Cartoon ideas and Memories

Admiral

:lol: Do you remember the bad guys called "Sleestaks" in this show??:lol: :lol:

Remember Unik or whatever, the smart stranded Sleestak?? Also Jonny Quest IMO is the greatest cartoon ever. For Xmas, I bought my son the Land of the Lost and JQ first 3 seasons but I enjoyed them as much as him.

Remember Unik or whatever, the smart stranded Sleestak?? Also Jonny Quest IMO is the greatest cartoon ever. For Xmas, I bought my son the Land of the Lost and JQ first 3 seasons but I enjoyed them as much as him.

Johnny Quest had AWESOME theme music!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xV_-u9sxYZM

Plus, Johnny Quest made science "cool".

Yeah, I think Unik was the Sleestak that wore the shiny vest.:lol: :lol: Where did he get that from.:lol: or was he the monkey creature that talked. Classic stuff. But Man O Man when it comes to chessy stuff, You guys have to see Shazam and Isis again. It will bring tears of laughter to your eyes.

Yeah, I think Unik was the Sleestak that wore the shiny vest.:lol: :lol: Where did he get that from.:lol: or was he the monkey creature that talked. Classic stuff. But Man O Man when it comes to chessy stuff, You guys have to see Shazam and Isis again. It will bring tears of laughter to your eyes.

They were a part of my TV viewing childhood. What makes me laugh the hardest is Land of the Lost when the dad tells the young daughter, "I can't hear the T-Rex now, you can go play. But remember...BE CAREFUL!!!" Where is social services in the Land of the Lost because a neglect action should have been reported and filed.

They were a part of my TV viewing childhood. What makes me laugh the hardest is Land of the Lost when the dad tells the young daughter, "I can't hear the T-Rex now, you can go play. But remember...BE CAREFUL!!!" Where is social services in the Land of the Lost because a neglect action should have been reported and filed.

:lol: :lol: